Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sushi sometimes delivers on his own... There's been a lot of times where he swapped channels and came on camera, I wish they'd do the same when he's streaming with Dante too, watching them spontaneously fuck on stream or something would be hot.
It's just not enough to make it worth watching. I'm a bit disappointed with one being more into it than the other.

Plus, I never see them fuck on stream. Only times are usually on their OnlyFans only.

Cmedia_4fun

1st Like
Media
I love gay butt sex acc was eliminated in YouTube, i wish someone have downloaded his lives, he was ultra hot
Have you don't know, he deleted his YouTube account due to some rumors that he scammed SHANE KAILHER a $200. But plus, He's 30 years old and had 4.91k subscribers before he deleted his acc. Goodness, Big B and Shane were both super hot on these times...

Reactions: dadi1969

Colandy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's just not enough to make it worth watching. I'm a bit disappointed with one being more into it than the other.

Plus, I never see them fuck on stream. Only times are usually on their OnlyFans only.
Seriously need to consider the platform that your watching and adjust expectations accordingly.

Reactions: Captnuno