Liverpool, UK.

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by hornyscrot87, Sep 26, 2010.

1. hornyscrot87

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Anyone here from Liverpool, UK. would like to hear from women and men regardless of sexual orientation/age.

Also if you are up for fun (if you get my meaning) then just PM me and let me know as I am interested in arranging a possible meet (hopefully would lead to some sexy fun).

2. HotRod65

HotRod65 New Member

Albums:
    Looks like you and me both drawing a blank here Scrot. I'm still looking for some straight guy to experiment with some cock sucking/mutual masturbation play. Never tried it yet, but I want to find out if I'd like it. Anyone in Merseyside/Wirral area interested ?

3. hornyscrot87

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thanks for the reply herby. for me it is more to do with seeing if there are people in the merseyside area who are not into sex itself but the smaller acts that can be done in any average 30/60 min time slot such as oral/masturbation/touching, maybe even stuff like a quick striptease or photos of each other.

4. D_Opus_Numbertoo

D_Opus_Numbertoo Account Disabled

hey im in liverpool im hung an very horny all the time up for pretty much anything prefer women but its all good :p take a look at my pics n msg me if ya like wa ya see

5. HotRod65

HotRod65 New Member

Albums:
    Hi scrot, yes I think I like what you're getting at. The 30/60 minute quickie session sounds good to me with touching, sucking and masturbation. Got to say that the idea of striptease and photos never occurred to me though.
    Everybody seems to find the same thing on here though.....there never seems to be anyone interested in your own area. I got people in the States want to suck my cock. Fat lot of use !! Mind you, I don't understand why anyone would want to suck a 63 year old anyway !
    Keep looking. Cheers.

6. hornyscrot87

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i agree, this site does seem to have quite a number from the us, but there is always someone out there who will stop by your profile and think "hey, this guy has a great cock. I will meet this guy regardless of age and suck his cock dry!"

the idea of the striptease/photo is more for the women, but taking photos is for both male and female really. just simple pictures like genitals or random sexual acts like oral. maybe even a photo of when the guy ejaculates? things like that seem to be a turn on for some people.

Draft saved Draft deleted