Livestreamer With 9 Inches

Beta_7

Expert Member
Media
He hasn't been doing much interesting stuff lately, especially since he's got his brand and selling old videos.
It has more to do with his personal schedule than anything else.
He has a full time job, and doesn't make his living by streaming.
Besides, I don't believe his stream was always meant to be solely focused on sexual stuff.
As he's said many times, he shares his life, he smokes, he chats and chills... "and sometimes the wang comes out!"

Reactions: dadi1969

chibidusk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It has more to do with his personal schedule than anything else.
He has a full time job, and doesn't make his living by streaming.
Besides, I don't believe his stream was always meant to be solely focused on sexual stuff.
As he's said many times, he shares his life, he smokes, he chats and chills... "and sometimes the wang comes out!"

I find it really difficult to catch him streaming, always checking robotstreamer throughout the day but never see him online.

Beta_7

Expert Member
Media
I find it really difficult to catch him streaming, always checking robotstreamer throughout the day but never see him online.
Are you following him on RS? Apparently a notification is sent when he goes live if you follow him.
Also if you join his discord, there are posts/notifications regarding his schedule, when he's expected to stream, and when he goes live. Join the Alpha0mega Discord Server!

Reactions: dadi1969