LIving Christian Fraudulent credit card use

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LIving Christian Fraudulent credit card use. LIving Christian used credit card number without my permition to bill me 6.95 and after reading the bill they are going charge my credit card 84.95 a mouth for 6 mouths without my permition.
on there web site thay say free bible on cd just pay shipping and nothing about the 84.95 a mouth for 6 mouths.

i had my credit card cancelled.

why will Christians do something like this?

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Michael Jackson put it best:

"If they say, why, why? Tell 'em that is human nature
Why, why does he do me that way?
If they say, why, why? Tell 'em that is human nature
Why, why does he do me that way?"

-Human Nature, Michael Jackson

Sorry that this happened to you. People are people regardless of their faith. It's unfortunate.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LIving Christian Fraudulent credit card use. LIving Christian used credit card number without my permition to bill me 6.95 and after reading the bill they are going charge my credit card 84.95 a mouth for 6 mouths without my permition.
on there web site thay say free bible on cd just pay shipping and nothing about the 84.95 a mouth for 6 mouths.

Sounds like a scam to me. I don't honestly know what to tell you but cancelling your card sounds like a wise decision. Wasn't it you who had a similar issue with Netflix a few days ago? I know I'm not much help but if this sort of thing happens to you a lot - I think you should be more careful about who you give your card/card details to. :smile:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Sounds like you gave them your credit card number and didn't read the fine print.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What makes you think they are actually Christians?

You will know a true Christian by their actions if you're paying attention. A true Christian will never tell you they are one unless you ask them point blank.

If someone makes it a point, or goes out of their way to tell you they're Christian without you or others inquiring in any way, most likely they are not.