Living Vicariously...

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am 28 year old male, from Orlando Florida. And I have to say, accidentally running into this site was quite amazing. After silently reading many threads here, its wonderful how open and supportive everyone is here. There have been too many forums where members are so moronic and obnoxious, it is draining just to read the pages.

My story, no I don't have a huge cock. I am an average 6 inches. I consider myself straight, and never felt the need for the company of a man. But oddly, since I was little, I love seeing huge cocks, reading stories about them and what women experience with them. This troubled me for many years as I could not figure out why seeing huge wangs excited me, but men did not.

From what I figured out by myself, I have always wanted to be huge, so that is why fantasizing about being well hung always got me off.

Sooo that is my story, and please don't mind me being a fly on the wall and living vicariously through the men and women on here that share their lives with huge endowment.

flaming infinity

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, it seems like a lot of times, people want whatever they don't have. I'm sure there a plenty of guys with huge cocks that would trade with you if they could. :wink: