Living with an exhibitionist (m/m)

jack01

1st Like
Media
When I answered the apartment ad, I did not have high hopes. I had seen a mess of places and wasn't crazy about any of them, but they were all at over the top of my price range. This one sounded too good to be true, and I assumed there would be some hidden catch they had casually forgotten to mention, like that parking was $400 a month extra or there was an active crack house next door. I was starting to get desperate as I had given my notice where I was, and the end of the month was coming up.

Thus I was pleasantly surprised to find a decent-looking neighborhood, free parking and a pleasant lobby. The guy I'd be rooming with, Terry, buzzed me up and I wandered around the corner, found an elevator (Awesome! I was in a third floor walk-up now!) and stepped out on the 8th floor to see a movie-actor handsome guy grinning at me in the hallway.

Terry seemed sane, and not at all like someone who would murder me in my bed or steal my dirty socks. He had a job and a girlfriend in his home state who he saw every few months, liked to work out and thus half the living room was his gym equipment. Another plus, as he said he'd not only let me use it but would coach me in exchange for spotting him when he trained. That would help me accomplish another of my own goals and save me money besides.

I would have my own room, but we'd have to share the bathroom, which was fine with me. I could see that he was pretty neat or at else had done a hell of a job scrubbing it down, and -- despite than having a metrosexual amount of grooming products, to which he said I could help myself -- it was plenty big enough.

We were sitting in the living room, me on his couch and him in a recliner, and talking over the details. I was all set to sign on the dotted line, when Terry, grinning kind of sheepishly said, "Um, there is one thing you should kinda know before you agree to live with me."

"Your girlfriend? I don't mind if she's here. I'm a sound sleeper, and I'm living with four people in half this space now."

"That's cool, but, no that's not it." Terry was blushing a little. "I, uh, don't really like to wear clothes much when I'm home. Is that gonna bother you?"

"Hey nothing wrong with chillin' in your boxers in your own place," I said affably. "I live with two chicks now, but they still catch me sometimes in the morning."

"I don't mean in boxers," he said. "I like to be naked. I just got in the habit, and I really don't feel like getting out of it. My last roommate said he would be chill about it, but then he started to ask me to stay in my room with my door shot, which sucked. The TV and my workout stuff is all out here. You get the bigger bedroom, in case you didn't notice."

Read the rest

I'm getting a message I need permission to read the rest of your blog....