Do you believe on him?

• Total voters

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope.

Looks like he got something done to his chin as well, and if it counts, he also got his skin bleached.

hdsolutions

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Nope.

Looks like he got something done to his chin as well, and if it counts, he also got his skin bleached.

Yes, also the skin.

But he mentioned on the video that all the news that come out from different media are all false with regards on his face surgical operation... "Except the Nose"

Last edited:

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What a freak! The mystery of Michael Jackson will be with us for years to come. He was not a normal individual and no way do I believe that the older two kids are his -- too white and no African traits. How stupid do the Jackson's think we are? Again, Michael Jackson was a great talent but a freak!

ENTERT8NER

Just Browsing
Media
Yes I believe in him. RIP MJ! You will live forever in about half of the worlds heart. Not too many can achieve that regardless of how many procedures they may or may not have had.

Given the admissions from his plastic surgeons, I'd say it's impossible for Jackson to be telling the truth. He had a lot of work done on his nose, eyes, and chin over the years. I don't hold it against him though. It's expected that celebs lie or, at least, don't mention their plastic surgeries.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is no way he had two nose jobs or minor work done on himself. Simply no way. If MJ had a therapist or better yet came up with the vitiligo much earlier, he would would have had a chance to do PSAs about the cause instead of bleaching his skin one after another. The negative thing was that he did it all to himself and the surgeries didn't. It made him more access to the drugs because no matter how surgeries, he was still in constant. Anybody could have stopped him earlier, but no.....the rest just wanted to see him self-destruct before their eyes and let his weirdness played with the media. Shouldn't the family been more involved with MJ's inability to grow up? Absolutely. What makes you think Katherine is able to take care of three young kids and this is a woman who is 79 years old, has a lot of physical ailments(polio) and diabetes to top that off, so what makes her able to care for them? She'll have maids and everyone at her feet to take care of kids, but if she dies, it'll be a mess all over again and it's back to square one.

hdsolutions

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Given the admissions from his plastic surgeons, I'd say it's impossible for Jackson to be telling the truth. He had a lot of work done on his nose, eyes, and chin over the years. I don't hold it against him though. It's expected that celebs lie or, at least, don't mention their plastic surgeries.

Thanks for another information regarding the nose and other jobs on his face...