Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have oral herpes... I had my initial outbreak when I was a 100% virgin (no sexual contact WHATSOEVER beforehand).

My understanding is you could drink from the same cup or straw of a person who has it and get it. My whole family has the cold sores vareity, good thing its only in the mouth not outside, the ones outside look more painful.

myass111aa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My understanding is you could drink from the same cup or straw of a person who has it and get it. My whole family has the cold sores vareity, good thing its only in the mouth not outside, the ones outside look more painful.

Oops, I didn't mean to imply that I was magically infected haha! Yeah, I'm sure I drank from someone else's cup... Additionally, right before my initial infection, I did have a cut on the inside of my cheek.
And I only get ones on the outside (of course the first time when it almost went untreated I had some on the back of my throat... not fun!) They always start mid-center on my upper lip. It feels really awkward to have your mouth closed with that huge bump on your lip. Ugh! Ironically, I woke up yesterday with one :'(

JasonHardRock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow love2suckcock. Thank you for being so honest. I my current partner has Herpes herself. I have not been tested but we do have a child together. I haven't worked up the nerve to get tested yet. It makes me feel that I'm not alone with this STD.

It's great to find someone in the Bay Area that is sex positive and Happy.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow love2suckcock. Thank you for being so honest. I my current partner has Herpes herself. I have not been tested but we do have a child together. I haven't worked up the nerve to get tested yet. It makes me feel that I'm not alone with this STD.

It's great to find someone in the Bay Area that is sex positive and Happy.

If you have it you'll know. The blisters and insatiable itch and when you scratch it will burn, looks like chicken pox. If you go to a free clinic if they still hve those you cn get tested as you have cause. Good luck.

love2suckcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you have it you'll know. The blisters and insatiable itch and when you scratch it will burn, looks like chicken pox. If you go to a free clinic if they still hve those you cn get tested as you have cause. Good luck.

Actually, plenty of people have it and not know. It doesn't manifest the same way for everyone. Some people have 1 outbreak that is seemingly insignificant and then never breakout again.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can you catch it if you use a condom and dick is not touching her pussy?

If the condom covers the area where the outbreak is. unfortunately if you get a blister on your pubic area, for me bse of the shaft, a condom does not cover it. yes, there is a extremely greater chance.

I also am not in the mood for sex if I have an outbreak, because of the psychological block it creats for me. I do masturbate when I just am extremely in need. but because I don't have it on my head, that makes it easier and more pleasureable.
My common location and has been each time is the shaft, and pubic area I mentioned, not my head. other people may be different.

Regarding If she has an outbreak and it's on her pubic area. I would say yes because you would have skin on skin contact.

Having an outbreak can be very unpleasant, I hope you don't force the girl who has it to indure the pain and uncomfortableness because you want to have sex.

either way you take a chance. but a least its with knowledge. What else can be said.

Naturistlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If the condom covers the area where the outbreak is. unfortunately if you get a blister on your pubic area, for me bse of the shaft, a condom does not cover it. yes, there is a extremely greater chance.

I also am not in the mood for sex if I have an outbreak, because of the psychological block it creats for me. I do masturbate when I just am extremely in need. but because I don't have it on my head, that makes it easier and more pleasureable.
My common location and has been each time is the shaft, and pubic area I mentioned, not my head. other people may be different.

Regarding If she has an outbreak and it's on her pubic area. I would say yes because you would have skin on skin contact.

Having an outbreak can be very unpleasant, I hope you don't force the girl who has it to indure the pain and uncomfortableness because you want to have sex.

either way you take a chance. but a least its with knowledge. What else can be said.

I don't know how you do it. Personally, I would be pissed off with wife and what had transpired.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know how you do it. Personally, I would be pissed off with wife and what had transpired.

It was my choice to continue the relationship, eventually got married and this was after I had gotten it from unprotected sex, which was amazing anyway. lol.
that was 27 years ago. You live with it like any disease. i.e. diabetes,

I am pissed to this day, but not as much, with her ex who by the way also worked in the same company as we were. Mostly because he did not tell her he had GH and had sex and gave it to her. Ass!!

My motivation for this thread really. as I notice a lot of young people. it a new time you know.

Well hope my perspective has helped you understand or at least educate you. :)

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no but i had sex with someone 2 weeks ago and the gay was so pale and had some redness including on his thighs, i wonder if its a contagious rash?? i thought it was due to his paleness i guess he gave me something.

i mean i wonder what it is, and my skin is itchy over all. it cant be crabs coz there is no visible signs of it

You may have scabies my friend. Itches like hell especially at night or during a hot shower.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I am still confused on how it is passed along. If someone has it on their cock and you sucked their cock would you get genital herpes or oral herpes from that encounter or does it spread to it's preferred area (mouth or genitals) depending upon exactly what kind it is? If you had your cock sucked by someone who had genital herpes could you get genital herpes? Because they have it on their genitals how would it transfer to your genitals without direct contact or am I missing something here?

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Flexx, You can contract either in each manner. Always use precaution. Put a condom on a cock before it's sucked to prevent it from happening. For the ladies receiving cunnilingus, there are dental dams that can be used.

Great thread FrankD. You're right, no one ever openly talks about their STD's. I like the open honesty here. Thanks for posting everyone.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have GH and with most of the medical questions answer in previous posts, here is my personal experience and feelings living with GH.

Yes I live with it because it's not a life threatening condition. Did it kick me in the stomach when the doctor told me, hell yes. Did I ask the obvious question why me, hell yes. Did I go after the person that gave it to me, no and mainly because I didn't know for sure who I got it from but I had my suspisions and it really didn't matter. Did it make me feel tainted, less of a person, an outcast, an undesirable, yes it did. Has it changed my life, not really except for my desire to have sexual contact, well saying that I guess it has. I still had a sex drive after I was diagnosed but the steps required to protect the other person put a damper on the whole experience. Sometimes when I would think about having sex and the fantisies that accompany it I would think to myself yeah I wish I could. My way of dealing with not having to address it with a potential partner was to avoid getting in those situations. I withdrew from the personal contact that would lead to the need to tell that person I have GH. Those feeling still exist to this day. There is nothing more gut wrenching than the idea of having to tell someone you have GH or any STD and wonder what their reaction will be. The emotional toll far outweighs the physical, at least for me anyway.

Regarding the symptoms of an outbreak as you can see in previous posts everyone is different. Let me state that I have not had one in 3 years. Anyway, mine would start with a burning sensation while urinating and a sharp pain in my leg. There would not always be the outward sign of a sore but that is not always the indicater of an outbreak. Typically mine were brought on during times of heavy stress. Shedding of cells occurrs on average twice a year, but that's not written in stone either.

I live with GH and don't wish the emotional affects on anyone. Life does go on and everyone handles it differently as you can see.

One thing I can say for sure is that you can't contract GH from LPSG. But that won't keep people from running away after they know. Oh well.

Last edited:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's the difference between GH and herpes? I was at my dermatologist a while back with a small rash on the forearm. He just casually said it was herpes and prescribed a cream for it. When I asked about it he said it is carried by most men and can be easily brought on by stress and anxiety. Since I was REALLY stressing about the move back to the US I figured, and he did too, that that was it. I used the cream and it went away. He did say not to engage in sex while it was present however. I've only seen it once since then but much smaller and now I can't say that was actually it again.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What's the difference between GH and herpes? I was at my dermatologist a while back with a small rash on the forearm. He just casually said it was herpes and prescribed a cream for it. When I asked about it he said it is carried by most men and can be easily brought on by stress and anxiety. Since I was REALLY stressing about the move back to the US I figured, and he did too, that that was it. I used the cream and it went away. He did say not to engage in sex while it was present however. I've only seen it once since then but much smaller and now I can't say that was actually it again.
I have never heard of that but I'm not an expert. Was it a topical cream?