Living with the Kombai Tribe mark/olly

nitsudw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
anyone have any pictures of Mark and Olly from LIVING WITH THE KOMBAI TRIBE? I watched the show last night..showed the guys half naked HOT !!!

slammn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Totally agree. I watched the show for hours yesterday. Loved when they stripped down to nothing and joined the tribe in the festival. Any non-blurred out pics would be great.

B.CRAZY

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I the only non-perv here? (kidding.. i am a perv) but I watched that show also and was more fascinated, but what was actualy happening! It never crossed my mind as to what their packing. The social and inter social was far more fascinating.

My 2 cents.

:rolleyes:

steven0995

Experimental Member
Media
Although, you know in an early episode, one of the Kombai said one of the guy's penises was too big for the special "adaptaption" the Kombai have ... it does raise a valid question ... how big?

longNthick22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh please, I can remember watching Schindler's List and seeing the old men running around the concentration camp yard thinking "that one isn't very big, either is that one."

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I like them both, but Olly really strikes my fancy! He looks as though he might have a bit of French blood in him. Either way, I think he is yummy!:biggrin:

slammn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok this was on again tonight...its been a year...anyone got any other pics or places to see these guys...

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Although, you know in an early episode, one of the Kombai said one of the guy's penises was too big for the special "adaptaption" the Kombai have ... it does raise a valid question ... how big?

you mean olly and his bud have bigger penis's than one of the kombai tribesmen?

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
oohh my bad I thought it was something to do with them living in africa or soemthing. I have seen a picture of one of the tribesmen and they are hung. in fact I might go to ethiopia in a couple of months, unrelated haha.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
The new series "Living with the MEK" has started to air on the Travel Channel here in the US.

Olly has gotten REALLY FAT, but by episode 2 (30 days in the tribe, I think) he's looking a little better.

Last night we got to see Mark and Olly put on their new Penis Gourds and then for the last 20 minutes or so of the show they walk around wearing them. Much joking was made about how Olly's gourd was bigger than Mark's.

These gourds loop around your balls with a little string thing, and are apparently really uncomfortable. Best line of the night was from Mark, about how he got to dance while wearing his "testicle vegetable".

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I worked on a series called Tribe a few years back, where Bruce Parry went to live with the Kombai. He agreed to try going 'native' as it were. They didn't show exactly what happened, but he said they twist your dick and shove it back inside you, then wrap what's left in a leaf. The poor bloke nearly passed out. He said it was the most painful thing that had ever happened to him.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When Olly and Mark were putting the Kombai dick gourds on, they really never show Olly full frontal with it on. The women of the group all talk about how big Olly is and that the gourd won't fit him. There is just something about Olly that sets my fantasies off. He's got a beautiful mouth and eyes. The rest isn't too bad either.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...The social and inter social was far more fascinating.

Alas, they have been accused of mistranslating what the tribespeople said in the interviews, and deliberately portraying them negatively. From the wikipedia entry about the show:

The series was accused of fabricating translations of interviews with the Machigenga to portray the tribe as "sex-obsessed, mean savages" during its third season. Glenn Shepard, an anthropologist who has worked with the tribe for more than two decades, and Ron Snell, who grew up with the tribe as the son of American missionaries, called the show "staged, false, fabricated and distorted." Both speak the tribe's language fluently.

Survival International director Stephen Corry said: "One stereotype followed another, with the [tribe] variously portrayed as callous, perverted, cruel, and savage...​

Mark & Olly: Living with the Tribes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia