Living with the Kombai Tribe mark/olly

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like them both, but Olly really strikes my fancy!...Either way, I think he is yummy!:biggrin:

Yeah, I think he's cute. I like his hairy chest.

Last night we got to see Mark and Olly put on their new Penis Gourds and then for the last 20 minutes or so of the show they walk around wearing them. Much joking was made about how Olly's gourd was bigger than Mark's.

These gourds loop around your balls with a little string thing, and are apparently really uncomfortable. Best line of the night was from Mark, about how he got to dance while wearing his "testicle vegetable".

It's my understanding that there is no relationship between the size of a tribesman's penis gourd and his penis size, at least not his erect penis size. Having a bigger gourd than someone else has no particular meaning, positive or negative. Tribeswomen are not thinking, "Ooo, look at the size of his gourd."

Apparently they got in trouble with the chief for taking off their penis gourds without his permission.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I worked on a series called Tribe a few years back, where Bruce Parry went to live with the Kombai. He agreed to try going 'native' as it were. They didn't show exactly what happened, but he said they twist your dick and shove it back inside you, then wrap what's left in a leaf. The poor bloke nearly passed out. He said it was the most painful thing that had ever happened to him.

I remember seeing commercials for that episode, but didn't see the episode itself. I do remember wondering what it was all about.