Liza M's being under the influence of being heavily medicated on HSN? You decide..

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by elegant20, Jul 9, 2010.

1. elegant20

Gold Member

2. Northland

Gold Member

It's Liza, what's not to love?

Is she medicated or just being her eccentric self while wrapped in her insecurity blanket? It's not easy to tell; but I don't believe she's on anything (and hope not).

As to directing the models, hey, it's her right to do so, especially when considering it is a fashion line with her name attached. She want's the garments and jewelry to look the absolute best.

Besides which the damn thing (the youtube clip) is choppy and clipped, edited, with several pieces of her appearance interspersed, jumping from one segment to another, which would make anyone seem off kilter.

The only thing which appeared off was the first caller, 'Doris in Georgia' to whom Liza says, 'Hi Georgia', it then zips into a different section of the program (note the countdown clock went from twenty some odd seconds to more than 30 seconds on a different item) which makes her comment seem strange.

She's fine and fabulous as always.

#2 Northland, Jul 9, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Thats right. I love her too. Perhaps what i like about her most is that she is human. She may have had too much of this or that, but she pulled it off nicely. She's great.

4. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    She's fine.

5. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    I must say I loved her role on Law and Order. For once she was someone else. It was nice to see her work.

6. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wish i could have seen that episode of Law and Order

7. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have to agree with the sentiments above: Liza's Liza. It's who she is and what she does.

Whether or not she was especially medicated during the clip linked, she was coherent, vibrant and "on", so if she was, then she's doing a great job of being as functional as ever. I'm sure than my overall appreciation of her as a performer (and, somewhat more allusively as a persona) flavors my respect for her and whatever she's doing these days to pay the bills, but she really did seem fine to me.

The editing of the clip was intentionally meant to be less than flattering, obviously.

Draft saved Draft deleted