lkg for huge monster cock in Western Ky

cumparkurdicknme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Men , any hung huge monster cocks around in need of someone who really knows how to handle ur huge manhood. very hungry cocksucker in need of monster cock deep in my throat, will suck , swallow , and deep throat ur cock, all nite, finally ending up w u force feeding me ur huge cock, take me by the head and hold firm, as u take ur cock and ram it in deep, over and over, letting it rest deep down occassionally, ur monster cock becomes a bulging throbbing throat filling swelling to even bigger, monster cock and u force feed me till u unload ur man juice down my throat. oh yea gets me so excited

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Men , any hung huge monster cocks around in need of someone who really knows how to handle ur huge manhood. very hungry cocksucker in need of monster cock deep in my throat, will suck , swallow , and deep throat ur cock, all nite, finally ending up w u force feeding me ur huge cock, take me by the head and hold firm, as u take ur cock and ram it in deep, over and over, letting it rest deep down occassionally, ur monster cock becomes a bulging throbbing throat filling swelling to even bigger, monster cock and u force feed me till u unload ur man juice down my throat. oh yea gets me so excited
I did this the other night with an excellent, long term cocksucker.

his performance was perfect—-he is totally in tune with—-and addicted to—-my cock. He pleasured my cock for hours—-superbly!

but—at the end —-I totally dominated him with it——-almost brutally. It’s like I was driven——or my cock had a mind of its own——insatiable, I honestly didn’t know ……I surprised myself.

snd he was crying—-sobbing………..then———-THANK YOU THANK OU THANK YOU!