LL Cool J

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by 12incollege1, Mar 6, 2006.

1. 12incollege1

12incollege1 Member

we talked about Usher... what about LL? he has some lyrics where he claims hes real large.... hmmm

2. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

3. Thicckie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sometime in the back in the 90's there was an MTV unplugged special on him where all he had on was a bucket hat and a pair of sweats that were incredibly revealing. I've got no idea where to get clips of it though. It was rediculous how his softie swung about in them. I actually think MTV isn't allowed to show it anymore because whenever they do show a brief clip of the episode featuring him, it's always a close up and they never show him below the waist.

4. 241ormore

241ormore New Member

Yeah, it was his performance of Mama Said Knock You Out on MTV Unplugged. You'd think this would be easy to find, but I have been looking for a long time without any success (YouTube, Rapidshare, etc). You are right, his cock was all over the place in those sweats and he couldn't leave it alone. Him being shirtless and sweaty made the performance even more hot. Surely it is around somewhere!

5. 12incollege1

12incollege1 Member

I have heard of this performance before, actually. Someone out there must have some pics.

A friend of mine says a groupie once told him a long time ago that LL has to be about 12" long... would be great to know hes my size :)...(shameless self-promotion right there).

I bet hes big though.

6. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

7. BlatinoX

BlatinoX New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, LL's third leg has been a bit of a known fact for people in the hip-hop circle. I've been to my fair share of his concerts and the swinging in his pants leaves very little to the imagination. By far, he's packing some heavy heat down there.

8. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

He looks delicious.

9. B_LieverAnoniem

B_LieverAnoniem New Member

so, anybody found the video where you are talking about?

10. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

So? Really nothing to tell ,except that LL only recently got into weight training, and it agreed with him big time.

11. 12incollege1

12incollege1 Member

so what exactly does the video show? do u see the outline of his dick?

12. SpiceboyMJ

SpiceboyMJ New Member

Albums:
    I could care less whether or not he is hung or not. I have always found him incredibly sexy!

13. Thicckie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it wasn't such an outline where you could pinpoint where the head was or anything but the bulge was rediculous and it seemed as though he had on no underwear underneath his sweats. so as he jumped about you saw everything basically. it was pretty thick

14. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

The LL is for Lady's Love, he was talking about it being interviewed by someone. I either heard 8-9" or am just making it up now...

He's above average though I reckon, he says something about being big in his new 'song' with Jenny Lo

15. ruffryder

ruffryder New Member

Hey guys....I am currently looking at LL COOl J 's pacakge lol. He is a guest on the hospital show "house" he is playing a prisoner that has been transfered to a hospital. In one scene, the one I just saw he is bleeding from his ass or somewhere between near his legs and he is wearing some blue spandix or something. Like people have said...he does have some heat.

16. hobbitDJ

hobbitDJ New Member

For me, it's all about the video for "Doin' It". He didn't just recently get into weightlifting, Chuck. He's been doing it since he came out on the hip hop scene at 16. He's pretty much always been pop accessable, charming, well-spoken, and politely naughty all his career. Eating an apple while watching a striptease in the "Doin' It" video is a perfect example. And damn, those lips...he could make a car battery commercial sexy.

I'm really not fond of the Jermaine Dupri track he did with J-Lo. Love them both, but Jermaine...I've never forgiven him for thrusting Kriss Kross upon the world, never stopped laughing that Missy Elliott took all the work he did with Monica and tossed it in a trash can in front of everyone, and can't understand why he calls everyone to the dancefloor *at the end* of the new song. And then the midget gets shown up by a banking commercial which has a worm breakdancing over the song he so completely lifted for the new track. What does Janet see in that little hobgoblin?

17. Mysterious808

Mysterious808 Member

Hey! You guys might have guessed that I am madly in love with LL Cool J! I need pics!!

please find some for me! and also....does anyone have the video of him performing where his dick is going crazy in his pants!?!?!?! I'd love to wank to that!!!!

18. 241ormore

241ormore New Member

Footage of LL performing Mama Said Knock You Out on MTV's unplugged series is impossible to find.

19. coolguy666

coolguy666 Member

20. 12incollege1

12incollege1 Member

has anyone seen the footage? do u see it? any specific info?
    wonder why its so rare-- lets work on getting some footage

Draft saved Draft deleted