LL Cool J

mizzlopez

Experimental Member
Media
He has a short thick one.......just watch some of his older videos when jogging suits were tight on a person...looks like a mushroom cap!!!!!!!!!

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
LL Cool J = classically hot.

Also holds the record for the longest hip-hop recording deal, at 22 years with Def Jam.

I remember catching his appearance on MTV's Unplugged in the 90s the week it aired - and the package he was displaying was... mesmerizing. Getting a rise just thinking of him now.

This is a short and really nasty video transfer of that appearance. Even still, you see somethin goin on...

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I also remember seeing that Unplugged episode when it was new. Ah, if only there were DVD recorders available back then.:biggrin:

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
awww when i followed that link i at least thort he wouldnt have any thing on except that underware :( oh well still nice to look at :p

oh and i think it looks like him in camper joes pics, love to know the film it comes from or video or what eva :D

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Guys,

I just been fishing around on Youtube and I found this guy ... Let me tell you something ... I think this is by far the BIGGEST bulge I have EVER seen in Football/Socccer (as you say in the States) ...It is amazing ... He has to be a FREEBALLER ... Made me just wanna SUCK the FUCK out of it ... I would sleaze all over that COCK

YouTube - Maik Wagefeld Bulging 3