Lleyton Hewitt or Matt Shirvington

HungPommieDude

Experimental Member
Media
Well, these two aussie sportsman are known for their massive dicks. Their huge wangs are pretty much common knowledge in Aussie and now worldwide.

So if you got the chance which one would you rather bone and who would be the better in the sack?

Reactions: Joshy20027

Godefried

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Originally posted by HungPommieDude@Jul 7 2005, 12:43 PM
Well, these two aussie sportsman are known for their massive dicks. Their huge wangs are pretty much common knowledge in Aussie and now worldwide.

So if you got the chance which one would you rather bone and who would be the better in the sack?
[post=327296]Quoted post[/post]​

Any evidence (pictures) for Hewitt being hung ?
How do you know ?
Pictures available ?

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
A member of the forum who is female attendant at major league tennis matches has confirmed what Lleyton holds between his legs (besides a tennis racket).

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
I'd go for Matt, even if he had a cock that wasn't as long as Lleyton's tube-steak. Shirvo seems a lot more amiable and pleasant than Lleyton. Off-court, Lleyton always sports greasy hair and that hideous D-grade soapie actress girlfriend of his.

lethalweapon

Experimental Member
Media
Lleyton has got a huge one. A mate of mine was at a corporate function at Melbourne Park and went to the restroom. Lleyton walked in stood next to him and flopped it out. was 7+ soft (or full of piss) Shirvington is large balls average dick. He has released a range of jocks that don't reveal to much

ozdick

Sexy Member
Media
I saw Shirvington's add on TV tonight - it's for BONDS jockeys.
Forgot what the tagline was, but it was something like "All the comfort you need. All the SUPPORT you require"
He runs off down a sprint track wearing nothing but his undies.
I must say he looks VERY HOT in the ad.
And the "support" claim seems to hold true - as not much movement going on down below. Unlike his other famous video clip, where you see everything swaying around from side to side :)

HungPommieDude

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by lethalweapon@Jul 24 2005, 07:20 AM
Lleyton has got a huge one. A mate of mine was at a corporate function at Melbourne Park and went to the restroom. Lleyton walked in stood next to him and flopped it out. was 7+ soft (or full of piss) Shirvington is large balls average dick. He has released a range of jocks that don't reveal to much
[post=331298]Quoted post[/post]​

So who would you rather bone?

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/52046698...9C30E9B9B114CE8

OR

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/52627393...9C30E9B9B114CE8

HungPommieDude

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jul 30 2005, 08:10 PM
You guys can keep Shirvo and Lleyton. If I'm going to choose an Australian sex partner, either ozdick or hungitaliano ... or both, for that matter ... will do me just fine.
[post=333431]Quoted post[/post]​

Fair enough. But if you had to choose between these two? :shrug:

MrBig2004: No doubt the guy has impressive balls, Pecker. But when it comes to the schlong he wouldn't hold a candle to Lleyton or many of the guys here.

MIGayGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to say that this is the first time I've seen Hewitt's bulge. I was surprised to hear that he's so hung since it's never really stuck out before in any of his matches that I've seen prior to this picture, and believe me I was doing some crotch watching after reading about his endowments here. ;)

I think Hewitt has the potential to be really good in bed. I can see him fucking with lots of intensity and going on for hours, though personally he's not someone that I would go for.

HungPommieDude

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by MIGayGuy@Aug 28 2005, 12:10 AM
I think Hewitt has the potential to be really good in bed. I can see him fucking with lots of intensity and going on for hours, though personally he's not someone that I would go for.
[post=338571]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree. I think Lleyton would be quite an intense fuck as well as lasting all night long. I think Shirvo would go hard as well, but he might have a bit of difficulty going the distance, he is a sprinter after all.

a_tad_tall

Just Browsing
Media
Llyeton or Matt? Hmm, Matt- everytime! Atleast he has a nice smile and seems polite.
As for Llyeton- "A big penis is useless if its on a big dick."

HungPommieDude

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by britlover@Aug 29 2005, 02:40 AM
Shirvo would be nice sex.  Lleyton would be a total dirty fuck!
[post=338829]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha, nice way of putting it. I happen to agree. I think Lleyton would be a very dirty fuck with that monster dick of his. You'd certainly know you'd been fucked by him the next morning.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a question for you gay guys. I'm watching the U.S. Open and Lleyton Hewitt is playing our hometown guy, chunky perennial also-ran Taylor Dent with his Mr. Ed teeth. I wonder after looking through all the messages if perhaps a bit of wishfull thinking is taking place in much the same way I have about ultimate babes like Maria Sharapova. I know that when I take a look at a Supermodel or actress I lust for, I imagine her nether regions to be well developed to the point I can go orgasmic! The fact that her boobs and genitals may not look like that I instantly dismiss because it would ruin my sexual fanatsy.

Lleyton Hewitt is a little (5' 11" 145lbs.) guy who my Jen calls a "pretty boy." It's his face. On the court he is not overpowering, and he does not have a massive physique. He's a...well a pretty boy. Does this have anything to do with some of the posts?