Lleyton Hewitt or Matt Shirvington

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've seen that short clip och Matt Shirvington many times.
I'm sure Matt is average when it comes to penis size.
What we can see is his big balls swinging around as he runs.

HungPommieDude

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by thirteenbyseven@Sep 4 2005, 05:37 PM
I have a question for you gay guys. I'm watching the U.S. Open and Lleyton Hewitt is playing our hometown guy, chunky perennial also-ran Taylor Dent with his Mr. Ed teeth. I wonder after looking through all the messages if perhaps a bit of wishfull thinking is taking place in much the same way I have about ultimate babes like Maria Sharapova. I know that when I take a look at a Supermodel or actress I lust for, I imagine her nether regions to be well developed to the point I can go orgasmic! The fact that her boobs and genitals may not look like that I instantly dismiss because it would ruin my sexual fanatsy.

Lleyton Hewitt is a little (5' 11" 145lbs.) guy who my Jen calls a "pretty boy." It's his face. On the court he is not overpowering, and he does not have a massive physique. He's a...well a pretty boy. Does this have anything to do with some of the posts?
[post=340651]Quoted post[/post]​

Since when does being a little guy or having a massive physique indicate penis size? :shrug:

Look, I know what you mean and I think a lot of celebrity endowments are exaggerated but I don't think all the people who have testified to Lleyton's size on this site and others would be making it up, especially when other "hot" players like Roddick and Nadal never get glowing reports. The guy just has a huge cock.

MIGayGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by thirteenbyseven@Sep 4 2005, 05:37 PM
I have a question for you gay guys. I'm watching the U.S. Open and Lleyton Hewitt is playing our hometown guy, chunky perennial also-ran Taylor Dent with his Mr. Ed teeth. I wonder after looking through all the messages if perhaps a bit of wishfull thinking is taking place in much the same way I have about ultimate babes like Maria Sharapova. I know that when I take a look at a Supermodel or actress I lust for, I imagine her nether regions to be well developed to the point I can go orgasmic! The fact that her boobs and genitals may not look like that I instantly dismiss because it would ruin my sexual fanatsy.

Lleyton Hewitt is a little (5' 11" 145lbs.) guy who my Jen calls a "pretty boy." It's his face. On the court he is not overpowering, and he does not have a massive physique. He's a...well a pretty boy. Does this have anything to do with some of the posts?
[post=340651]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope, no wishful thinking on my part. Hewitt is no where near the top of the list of guys that I'd like to fuck. To be perfectly honest, I was very surprised to hear that Hewitt was hung because I never really noticed a bulge of any sort in the past.

In general though, I'd say that yes, I do at least fantasize that guys that I think are hot have big cocks, which is kind of odd since I prefer average sized cocks to ones that are in the big-huge range. In any case if a guy is hot I'd still do him. Cock size alone wouldn't limit me.

Havelock Vetinari

Experimental Member
Media
It has to be Matt, without a doubt! As a sprinter, he has great thighs and a hot looking but, not to mention a big piece of equipment. Lleyton would be too busy looking at himself and shouting "COME ON!"

HungPommieDude

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Havelock Vetinari@Sep 9 2005, 02:53 AM
It has to be Matt, without a doubt! As a sprinter, he has great thighs and a hot looking but, not to mention a big piece of equipment. Lleyton would be too busy looking at himself and shouting "COME ON!"
[post=341655]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't know I think they'd both be very good in bed, different, but both good.

But I don't think there is any doubt that Lleyton's dick is much bigger.

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
To be perfectly honest, I was very surprised to hear that Hewitt was hung because I never really noticed a bulge of any sort in the past.

The thing is, you can't always tell even from a bulge in someone's pants. My boyfriend is as big as most of the big guys on this forum, and in either shorts or jeans, he just looks rather average. Dunno how he tucks himself into his jocks to not show it off, coz out of clothes his flaccid cock hangs at about 6".

rbrum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seriously did Matt S really mention his penis in an interview ? Had the interviewer asked him about it or commented on its massive size and the huge bulk inside his lycras ? Tell us more please.

david233

Experimental Member
Media
Australia the no.2 place of Intolerance just behin
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can't remember the entire interview I got it sent to me by google alerts

Matt said he had a problem most men wish they had that had he not been "So Big" he could have ran under 10sec.
He said, "I don't mind being that runner with the big cock"
The interview asked if it was all a miff...
Matt said. "No I was blessed with a big penis" he thinks its why he and Patrick Johnson couldn't get along.
He said Pat was shocked when he saw him in the change rooms,

He didn’t say how big it was in inches he was asked, but all he said was that it was over 8”:eek: , And he said he used to use large condoms when he was dating, but he doesn’t use then now he is married.

I will try and find the interview and post it.

cincyboi

Experimental Member
Media
david233 said:
I can't remember the entire interview I got it sent to me by google alerts

Matt said he had a problem most men wish they had that had he not been "So Big" he could have ran under 10sec.
He said, "I don't mind being that runner with the big cock"
The interview asked if it was all a miff...
Matt said. "No I was blessed with a big penis" he thinks its why he and Patrick Johnson couldn't get along.
He said Pat was shocked when he saw him in the change rooms,

He didn’t say how big it was in inches he was asked, but all he said was that it was over 8”:eek: , And he said he used to use large condoms when he was dating, but he doesn’t use then now he is married.

I will try and find the interview and post it.
Is this for real?

I still find it hard to believe he would be bigger than Hewitt. Lleyton is hung like a cart horse. I've seen it and I believe it.

brettleesballs

1st Like
Media
cincyboi said:
Is this for real?

I still find it hard to believe he would be bigger than Hewitt. Lleyton is hung like a cart horse. I've seen it and I believe it.

You've seen it ?!?! Feel like sharing details ? soft/hard/cut/hairy/balls ? CMON !! :smile:

nhn_rgs_mg

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's definately Matt Shirvington in my eyes - Lleyton has too much of an arrogant yob air! How dare anyone wear a back to front baseball cap on the sacred lawns of Wimbledon?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On other sites, it has been reported in detail that Lleyton Hewitt is the bigger one.
Personally, I wouldn't do it with either,but especially NOT lleyton Hewitt after his racist behavior displayed several years ago at the US Open.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sam1070 said:
What did his racist behavior involve?
Most notably it was during his match with the American player James Blake. The linesman was also African American and Hewitt repeatedly claimed favoritism for Blake.

badjon

Just Browsing
Media
I was just at the NSW Athletic Titles, and was just beside Matt.

And he's not huge. But some of the other guys there were a lot bigger!