Lleyton Hewitt or Matt Shirvington

Whiskers1

Experimental Member
Media
so where can i find REAL pictures that really show what hewett has between his legs? I mean, shirvington's pole swings pretty obviously when he runs. Hewett's doesnt really show under shis tennis shorts;

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, these two aussie sportsman are known for their massive dicks. Their huge wangs are pretty much common knowledge in Aussie and now worldwide.

So if you got the chance which one would you rather bone and who would be the better in the sack?

Matt - for sure!!! Oy, is he hot!!!!

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone got vids of Lleyton? I'd love to watch this claimed cocky hunk in action.

Brother after looking at your pics again, I'd rather see vids of you! I'd rather watch your cocky hunk self in action. Damn - you have added such great muscle and are still one of the hottest things on here.....DAMN!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Brother after looking at your pics again, I'd rather see vids of you! I'd rather watch your cocky hunk self in action. Damn - you have added such great muscle and are still one of the hottest things on here.....DAMN!

Imagine being in my position...He lives near me, but at the same time, we live in different worlds and our paths are unlikely to cross. It's frustrating...