• Around 8 inch

Votes: 159 30.9%
  • 9 inch or more

Votes: 145 28.2%

• Total voters

HungPommieDude

Experimental Member
Media
I know there is already a tennis thread but considering as everyone keeps talking about how huge this guys cock is, I thought i would just ask if anyone has any pics of him that shows a good bulge or any other juicy goss.

Bradleem

Experimental Member
Media
I believe the report on him was from personal experience, not that he has a huge flaccid cock. I have seen him in person many times at the tournaments and he has an unnoticeable bulge. I think he is more in the "grower" category than shower.

tennisfan

Experimental Member
Media
Im a big tennis fan and have heard whispers that Lleyton Hewitt has the biggest knob on tour. Anyone else heard this?

How big are we talking - 8, 9, 10 inches?

Anyone got any pictures of Lleyton and his big pole or any hot pics?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Certainly interesting in terms of wondering about the veracity of claims about his size.

I do have to contradict the person on that thread who claims significance for the shadow in the fourth image ... it's unambiguously coming from whatever the item of outdoor furniture is in the right-hand side of the photo, and not (by some miracle of physics) from his bulge. :rolleyes:

D_Count_Dickula

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exactly, everybody is chatting about his enormous size, but his pack looks very average too me.
Besides, where did his body hair go? It looks boyish to be so smooth like that.:confused:

knowit

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
so quick to condemn, so quick. first of all, he's in speedos. wet, cold, speedos. second of all, he's holding his new bub. not exactly the prime conditions to be sporting a chubby. thirdly, most of the reports of his endowment we have recieved have been of his dick HARD. the lucky stranger who managed to get a decent nights sexual encounter and reported to us about it, and the 'gossip' of the groupies who follow around the sex parties. The only non-hard report we've had was in a locker-room at the australian open. australia, summer, warm. just before a competetion, he's excited, nervous, the blood is pumping, not to mention the fact he's probabaly just come from a small warm up, getting the circulation flowing, ie. premium conditions for maximum flaccid penis.

all i'm saying is that these photos neither prove nor disprove the rumours we've heard. fun to look at, nice to perve, odd that he's removed all of his body hair. and if you ask me, that's more than just a average bulge, it's a slightly larger than average bulge for a tight, budgie-smuggling speedo.

and we can probably blame his missing body hair on his new wife, who maybe prefers him smooth.

Reactions: Joshy20027

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
Proof that there is such a thing as too much waxing. :rolleyes:

He might have had a mishap with a candle.

knowit said:
so quick to condemn, so quick. first of all, he's in speedos. wet, cold, speedos. second of all, he's holding his new bub. not exactly the prime conditions to be sporting a chubby.

I agree with you. It just makes me wonder that much more about swimmers like Alexandre Despatie. Plus, I know what I look like in speedos, so Hewitt must be a grower.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
alex8 said:
Certainly interesting in terms of wondering about the veracity of claims about his size.

I do have to contradict the person on that thread who claims significance for the shadow in the fourth image ... it's unambiguously coming from whatever the item of outdoor furniture is in the right-hand side of the photo, and not (by some miracle of physics) from his bulge. :rolleyes:

It really makes you wonder doesn' it?
From those pictures there is no evidence whatsoever that he has an oversized cock.
True, he may be a grower, but then what about all those claims about him being hung like a donkey on full display in the locker rooms.
It looks like another example of 'fantasy exaggeration', which I am sure Lleyton is very happy with.:disappointed:

HungPommieDude

Experimental Member
Media
Well to be honest, I'm a little dissapointed that Hewitt isnt bulging out everwhere, but I agree with others that this doesnt really prove anything either way.

Though, I do have to say that speedos are generally a lot about 'the moment'. For example Alexandre Despatie has a huge bulge sometimes but at other times like those attached where he is in a similar position to Lleyton he doesnt look all that impressive at all.

I still think on the balance of evidence, Lleyton is hung.

Attachments

redfraggle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hung or not, the boy is obsessed with himself and his personally perceived greatness.

There are many Australians who are embarrassed and ashamed of his antics, "Spoilt little boy", is often used to describe him. It only gets worse from there.

His management recently released a short film on Lleyton, an attempt to show Australia and the world that he is not simply a dickhead. It didn't work very well. The entire movie shows him with great people in great places and all the time little Lleyton was focussed on, guess who, Lleyton.

As a role model for young people (as well as now wife Bec Cartwright, soap star), I was disappointed with the news of the pregnancy and then the marriage. I am far from a prude and encourage all kinds of relationships, as long as they work for the good of all, but this didn’t sit well with me. I am not sure what that says to young people. “Find someone, get pregnant and then decide if you want to commit to them”, maybe I am a prude and old fashioned, but I think the commitment comes first.

Getting back to the point (no pun intended), what is the use of a nice big cock if it attached to a prick?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HungPommieDude said:
Though, I do have to say that speedos are generally a lot about 'the moment'. For example Alexandre Despatie has a huge bulge sometimes but at other times like those attached where he is in a similar position to Lleyton he doesnt look all that impressive at all.

A head on shot in black speedos isn't very revealing. The second shot is , in my opinion, is quite impressive, two bulges up front (sack and bat) an a great bubble butt behind.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
IanTheTall said:
A head on shot in black speedos isn't very revealing. The second shot is , in my opinion, is quite impressive, two bulges up front (sack and bat) an a great bubble butt behind.

No one is disputing that he isn't a great looking guy with a hot body.
What I am disputing are all these claims (some from people on here) about how big he is soft. (I cant even remember the claims)
Unless he is a major grower, from those photos there is no way he has a 'massive cock'.
I think it's just wishful thinking, a few lies, and a few very vivid imagainations.

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
from the side view Lleyton looks impressive. instead of bulging I think it is to the side?

BigBulgeMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
HungPommieDude said:
…Though, I do have to say that speedos are generally a lot about 'the moment'.

Exact man ! and depends about the speedo too ; some are bulge incresers and some are compressors… But I think that Lleyton Hewitt 's speedo isn't a compressor one. This man just don't have a big flaccid tool… but he can be a grower !