99% Gay, 1% Straight

Recent pic

capt.vie12005251359.austria_atp_tennis_vie120.jpg

DimaBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don´t know why a lot of people think he is so big.
Those pics on the beach show nothing special, and I don´t think there will be better visual prove than that proving otherwise. Just looks average (but I like it :) )The guy is hot.

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe Lleyton is hung...there are to many website and fourms that say he is....my only problem is how come when he plays tennis you can never see it moving around..surly if he is hung then when his cock is soft you should still be able to see it being moved around like that...unless he wears tight underwear or somthin..what you think?

Yes! That's exactly my point, too. You read about how hung he is, but hell, everyone from Roddick to Nadal to Federer shows more than he does. I did find one decent bulge shot of Lleyton, but it's not even that impressive.

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's impossible to tell how hung he is from these pix. If he has been in the water, it would have shrunk. And I've seen many guys who show no more than this, then grow to a very impressive size. We often suppose the showers are bigger than the growers, and it is isn't necessarily true.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He would have to be a massive grower. Not putting him down. He ain't no daddy in that department

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I just don't get any of the attraction to him. And bubble/nice ass? I'm sorry, but his ass is hardly either of those.

B_GeoC910

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he doesn't seem to be packing that much in the speedo.
i'd say he's average, 6-7

Timma245

Just Browsing
Media
This time last week Id never heard anything about Lleyton Hewitt's endowment so I got a big shock when, working at the Adelaide International, I discovered that Hewitt has the biggest penis I have ever seen. He looked semi hard when i saw him in the locker room and hung what would have to have been atleast 8 inches - and awesomely thick as well! Didnt see anything like that all week - the other players looked dwarfed in comparison. When I jumped on google I discovered that Hewitt's penis is pretty infamous. Well Im here to confirm - Lleyton Hewitt is bona fide huge.

D_Potty Pocketfloppy

Account Disabled
Media
Tennis star angers fans with anti-gay remark

Ben Townley, Gay.com U.K. and the PlanetOut Network

published Monday, July 18, 2005
Australian tennis star Lleyton Hewitt is being urged to apologize to lesbian and gay fans after apparently shouting anti-gay comments at an umpire during play at the Davis Cup this weekend.
Hewitt, ranked as the world's second-best player, was said to have shouted "Who is this poof?" at the referee, after Portuguese umpire Carlos Ramos ruled a shot was out.
Although the tennis jock has denied the accusation, video footage is said to clearly show him shouting the remarks during the bout with Argentinean Guillermo Coria.
The "poof" comment came amid a very heated match. Hewitt accused Coria of making obscene gestures and spitting, while Coria said of Hewitt, "He grabbed his private parts at one stage, three times in a row, and I'm about to serve and I asked him if he had an issue -- or if he could find it [his penis]," Coria said following the match, according to the Sydney Herald.
A spokesperson for Australia's Victorian Gay and Lesbian Rights Lobby said Hewitt's comments would upset many lesbian and gay tennis fans.
"While we understand the tension in this match and in other sporting events, reverting to this sort of unnecessary and vile name-calling is entirely inappropriate," Pete Dillon told the country's Herald Sun newspaper. So far, Hewitt has remained silent on the issue.