Votes: 159 30.9%
  • 9 inch or more

Votes: 145 28.2%

• Total voters

EYESPY00

Legendary Member
Media
Timma245,

Would you mind taking the time to list the players you saw naked and their size to the best of your knowledge?

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmmm, some spoiled and pampered tennis pro causing a stir with unruly, unbecoming behavior. Imagine that. They let this crap happen when they didn't kick McEnroe out years ago.

The problem with these so-called pro sports is that they forget that pro is supposed to mean professional. Any player that behaves in such an unsportsmanlike manner should forfeit the game, and lose their ranking. It sets nothing but a bad example for these "role models".

I know the arguments, what in the hell does his behavior have to do with the sport? My point exactly, when his behavior interferes with the sport, then kick his ass out. When I was a gymnast, any kind of attitude like that would have had me expelled from the team and banned from recognized competition. In fact, it still would, because without the celebrity and money that comes with "pro" sports, the important thing to real athletes is not their own pampered existence, but the sport itself.

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry about the rant above, spoiled pro athletes, my favorite rant other than politics (you seriously do not want to go there).

Other than his obvious character defects, so he has a big dick .... wonder how long until a sex tape emerges. <trying valiantly to put this thread back on topic>

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
are people really up in arms over the word poof. I didn't even know it was a slang term for anything gay. I thought its was the sound a drag queen makes when he applies his makeup. Sorry!

usage:
The term poof can be used in several ways:
  • as a British English term for a large footstool or ottoman, see pouffe.
  • as a pejorative English term for a gay man, shortened form of 'poofter'. See also British slang, faggot (epithet).
  • as a term for an act of disappearance or appearance.
  • as a term for something fluffy.
  • as in Pursuing Opportunities Outside the Firm
  • In Arrested Development, it is the name of a magazine for magicians that Gob subscribes to.
  • as a Western Canadian slang term for flatulence.
  • as an American slang term for female flatulence.
  • as a horrible player in a MMORPG.[citation needed]
  • as in the head of a dandelion, light and airy, with little substance.
  • as the action of smoking marijuana.
  • the sound or act of flatulence; a fart
  • as a term for a women's hairstyle
oh yeah I forgot about Lleyton, Those are really balls in his pocket.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
In the UK 'poof' is not really taken as an offensive term, more as an affectionate insult.

Jeez, there's even a four-piece musical harmony group called Four Poofs and A Piano on television (on the Jonathan Ross show) every Friday night.

serviceman1965

Sexy Member
Media
Let's keep this simple, gentlemen. This forum is "celebrity endowments"-- not celebrity character faults. It does my heart good to believe that Mr. Hewitt is "packing." I hope it's true and would love to wrap my lips around it. BTW, in the day, no one was hotter than John McEnroe.