• Around 8 inch

Votes: 159 30.9%
  • 9 inch or more

Votes: 145 28.2%

• Total voters

tennisfan

Experimental Member
Media
Let's keep this simple, gentlemen. This forum is "celebrity endowments"-- not celebrity character faults. It does my heart good to believe that Mr. Hewitt is "packing." I hope it's true and would love to wrap my lips around it. BTW, in the day, no one was hotter than John McEnroe.

Agree with your entire sentiment. Hewitt is hung like a horse and belongs here because of it. Its not the forum for nice guys.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lleyton Hewitt's package comes up yearly around the time of the Australian Open. Unless anybody can get a definitive photograph of it (or his wife comes forward with penile testimony) these photos of him in a Speedo are the only gauge. http://www.lpsg.org/25749-lleyton-hewitt-in-speedos.html

Note: Sometime from 2006 to the present he apparently grew from 7" flaccid to 8". Perhaps the added organ length is affecting his play against Rafael Nadal and Roger Rederer. :wink:

Gazza_Melb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I remain convinced that a massive (growing) manhood is a sporting limitation.

If you follow the Lleyton success story, he was at his best during the puberty transition phase. Since his masculinity has been complete, he has struggled. Clearly it is a limitation against the flexibility that Rafa and Roger acquire from the (anecdotally) smaller cocks they carry!

That said, my 20% gayness seeks sight of this (growing) flaccid monstrosity. :biggrin1:

Roscoz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In the UK 'poof' is not really taken as an offensive term, more as an affectionate insult.

Jeez, there's even a four-piece musical harmony group called Four Poofs and A Piano on television (on the Jonathan Ross show) every Friday night.

Its offensive to me ...

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok new rule - no one's allowed to talk crap about Lleyton during the Aussie open, he's our only shot at the title! I do agree he comes accross as a bit of a tool, but he's the best we've got, and I'll take it :)

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yay Lleyton! I only saw the first two sets of the Marcos Bagdahtis match (seeming as it ended at 4:45 am lol), but I'm so glad he got through! Next up Djokovic... Easy as pie! He just has to bet his massive member out and start hitting a few smashes and it'll be all good :p

darkHELLdreams

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This time last week Id never heard anything about Lleyton Hewitt's endowment so I got a big shock when, working at the Adelaide International, I discovered that Hewitt has the biggest penis I have ever seen. He looked semi hard when i saw him in the locker room and hung what would have to have been atleast 8 inches - and awesomely thick as well! Didnt see anything like that all week - the other players looked dwarfed in comparison. When I jumped on google I discovered that Hewitt's penis is pretty infamous. Well Im here to confirm - Lleyton Hewitt is bona fide huge.

I don't like the guy, but I do tend to believe he is well hung, there's too many different ppl confirming it for it not to be true.

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course I have never met him. But from the reports about him and from seeing his unruly and unsportsmanlike behavior, I can only repeat one of my favorite comments:

It is so nice when you see/hear about a real jerk/asshole who is hung, everyone should have at least one redeeming quality.