Lll_carlitos Onlyfans

mussy1989

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have just spent 55 bucks subscribing to both him and his boyfriend mrmoreno8.. Pretty good content actually.. Starting like Diego where they teased half a cock. Just waiting for time to reveal the whole thing Hahahha. Anyone wants to get the content I dont mind sharing for other hot materials :)

Jemoen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my biggest obsessions.
Thank you for the thread, now let's hope for a charitable soul shares the material.

JasonMetcalfeGuy1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have just spent 55 bucks subscribing to both him and his boyfriend mrmoreno8.. Pretty good content actually.. Starting like Diego where they teased half a cock. Just waiting for time to reveal the whole thing Hahahha. Anyone wants to get the content I dont mind sharing for other hot materials :)
we wait :)

Daniel Mejia

Expert Member
Media
I’ve been following them for years now. All i can say is that i can just tell.. it’s like obvious. You don’t need to be an expert. Just connect the dots and thats it.
They’ve been together for years, always traveling together, going out together, eating together, stories together.
They’ve never shown they’re straight or anything so i dont know why people assume they’re straight or at least doubt it. They’ve been in the gay scene a lot. Like parades, parties, friends...
Well thats my humble opinion but im pretty sure they’re boyfriends

mineaminea

Superior Member
Media
I’ve been following them for years now. All i can say is that i can just tell.. it’s like obvious. You don’t need to be an expert. Just connect the dots and thats it.
They’ve been together for years, always traveling together, going out together, eating together, stories together.
They’ve never shown they’re straight or anything so i dont know why people assume they’re straight or at least doubt it. They’ve been in the gay scene a lot. Like parades, parties, friends...
Well thats my humble opinion but im pretty sure they’re boyfriends

I guess I haven't paid attention to the parades and parties as I am not familiar with the scene in Spain. I wouldn't have noticed anything like that. As far as friends, I thought I have seen them separately and together with girlfriends, but I could be wrong.