lmao

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
omg this site is histerical. i cant beleive theres a site devoted to a bunch of loosers that want to pretend they have huge dicks and aparently you liers beleive each other. get a clue, if your lieing the other peeps here prolly are too. im almost 7 inches realy and im bigger than annyone i know. there arent that manny peeps around with the size dicks your saying you got, so your obviusly lieing. you gys need to get a fuckin life for real.

shesaidwow: ah OK WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LIE ABOUT IT ON A MESSAGE BOARD? WHAT WOULD YOU GAIN FROM DOING THAT???--DUDE -WHAT YOU HAVE TOI UNDERSTAND IS THAT THE WORLD (WELL MOST OF IT) CAN ACCESS THIS BOARD-AND I HATE TO TELL YOU THIS BIG COCKS ARE OUT THERE-SO RELAX DOUBLE

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't you find it curious that the other 659 of DMW's posts have correct punctuation and capitalization, correct spelling, and proper grammar, while the post in this thread appears to have been written by someone only marginally literate.

One wonders if his password has been hacked.

wvu_kerq: Would the real DMW please stand up??
I'm going with ericbear and saying the his password prolly got hacked:eek:, b/c there's no way he'd write something like that.

Finedessert: I'm quite sure when DMW reads that post he'll flip his lid.....

Someone is playing games, or his mouse got a hardon.

Grandpa

PS How can ya hack someones name? ???

sammygirly: Um, that is a good question - I guess by knowing his password.

When I read it, I assumed it was DMW posting an offending IM...someone's messed up

7x6andchg: I'll 6th it...the message lacks DMW's usual erudition and panache...it doesn't sound like him at all.

Maybe he was on a public computer and the cookie was still there? Part of me wants to say "let's just let it fall to the bottom" but then again I think he should see it so that he knows he should change his password or re-register?

7x6&C

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, shit! I'm glad you all realise that I'm not responsible for that piece of illiterate drivel! No one has hacked my password; I've figured what happened. I was at a public computer, and I neglected to log out. The guy who used the computer right after me apparently went through the site log to see what sites had been recently visited. He clicked on LPSG, undoubtedly having no clue what the letters stood for. Instead of getting to the log-in/registration message, he was taken directly to the forums because I was already logged in. My bad, and I apologise. I assure you my posts will never look like they were written by a Hooked On Phonics reject.

jackinman: Thanks for clearing that up DMW. I was begining to wonder my self because you do not write like that.

What happen to your picture, or "avitar" " if thats what is called?

AnonyMs: Never fear, dearest DMW. We knew by the first period there was little chance the post had been written by you. Either that... or it was time for you to take your meds and we needed to start calling you Sybil! :D

I must admit I was disappointed to realize somehow someone had gotten hold of your account. I was actually looking forward to reading what had caused you to be 'lmao' as I knew it would be extremely erudite and indeed hysterical.

What a bitter blow!

7x6andchg: Do I get a prize for being right? :D

If I were you I think I'd go back to wherever it was a delete the cookies and history...if possible. Some computers are set up to keep them for 7 days or longer. Could cause a longer range problem since it is that many days from the last time the site was accessed.

We knew it wasn't you - you are aware of the correct usage of periods and capitalization, and the correct spelling of hysterical, losers, liars, lying, many, you're, obviously, guys, and, dare I say it - fucking.

Talk about needing to get a life.....

7x6&C
<sound of man letting this topic drop down - although password hacking/cookies/public computers are important for all of us to realize>

hungcuriousNC: Yeah I read that too and didn't believe it was him for one minute. Glad to see he's aware of it.

Donk: LOL. Just goes to illustrate the hazards of surfing on public computers, especially in the special ed department. Well, I suppose I should be grateful to the DMW impostor (even if he is smaller hard than I am soft) for waking me up to the fact that I am such a "looser."

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Moral of the story: Don't log into the LPSG from a public computer.

[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1051722777;start=0#8 date=04/30/03 at 15:16:15]Oh, shit! I'm glad you all realise that I'm not responsible for that piece of illiterate drivel! No one has hacked my password; I've figured what happened. I was at a public computer, and I neglected to log out. The guy who used the computer right after me apparently went through the site log to see what sites had been recently visited. He clicked on LPSG, undoubtedly having no clue what the letters stood for. Instead of getting to the log-in/registration message, he was taken directly to the forums because I was already logged in. My bad, and I apologise. I assure you my posts will never look like they were written by a Hooked On Phonics reject.[/quote]

H8Monga: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1051722777;start=0#0 date=04/30/03 at 10:12:57]omg this site is histerical. i cant beleive theres a site devoted to a bunch of loosers that want to pretend they have huge dicks and aparently you liers beleive each other. get a clue, if your lieing the other peeps here prolly are too. im almost 7 inches realy and im bigger than annyone i know. there arent that manny peeps around with the size dicks your saying you got, so your obviusly lieing. you gys need to get a fuckin life for real.   [/quote]

Good lord... who missed school today? and yesterday...?  last week? wait... ever heard of school?

I thought just like sammy...

blo-gasm: My favourite part of this is - he says people here have no lives, but this guy just logged onto a public computer and pretended to be someone else in order to insult everyone!

And at that, he couldn't even do it in the English language!?

I guess the guy's right... I might be a "looser", whatever the hell that is...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=jackinman link=board=meetgreet;num=1051722777;start=0#9 date=04/30/03 at 15:32:45]  
What happen to your picture, or "avitar" " if thats what is called?[/quote]

I tried replacing my old avatar with a more recent photo, but apparently I didn't do it right. I am so computer illiterate! :(

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=blo-gasm link=board=meetgreet;num=1051722777;start=12#16 date=04/30/03 at 20:48:02]a "looser", whatever the hell that is...[/quote]

Hmmm ... maybe looser = not tighter? In other words, we're 'looser' than him because he's anal retentive? Well, that's my guess! ;)