load range

D_Abrenelech Offalorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Hay i have notciced in the last few weeks i cant shoot my load as far as i used to be able to the amount seems to be the same but only the first squirt would go about 1 meter then the rest just comes out in little squirts that would hardly go 15cm any one els ever have this happen to them.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You will notice a decline as you get older. I used to lie down and be able to shoot on my chin sometimes further. Now maybe 9 to 10 inches. Just part of getting older as far as I can tell.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes I know the exact feeling, I'm going through it right now! I used to be able to shoot past my face (I'm talking about 3 months ago), but suddenly I'm hardly shooting on my nipples... I did notice though that when I recorded myself jacking on my camera I shot a lot further lol, I guess I was just extra-excited :)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course there are the various factors that help determine shooting distance. Tired, Run Down, Jacking to frequently (did I say that), and the frequency of sexual intercourse.

I must also state that aging does cause a decrease in shooting distance.

It also must be stated that the time, excitement level when jacking can also impact the distance.

Just my two cents.

B_whitewifeaddicted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi there. I just wanted to say that I have had many, many males in my bed over the years and the ability to geyser is pretty rare. I do have one lover who actually has a small dick in comparison to many I enjoy; but, OMG when he cums he literally hits the ceiling. I have seen his cum fly ten feet and that isn't just the first squirt either. In fact, one time I was blowing him and decided to pull my mouth off just as he was about to cum to see how far it would shoot. Well, I didn't get out of the way far enough and the first squirt was a direct hit into my open eye. OMG I felt like I had just been hit in the eye ball with a shot from a gun. Within a couple of minutes, my eye ball was bright red and bulging. It scared me and hurt so much I had the guy take me to the hospital emergency room. Thank God they had a special room set up for eye injuries so they killed the pain very quickly. When the Dr. asked me what happened she said the exact same thing had happened to her a few years ago so she knew first hand how much it hurt. Well anyway, I got some great pills for the pain and some cream for the swelling and the eyeball cleared up just fine. xoxo ANN

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I noticed a decrease whenever I'm in a warmer country. I know that I don't retain water too well, maybe this has something to do with it maybe not. but in colder climates i shoot far and in much larger quantities. In tropical countries I don't even reach my nipples most of the time. I ejaculate regularly, at least 2x a day so frequency is not really a factor for me.