Load sizes

cameltoelover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From what I understand, the more aroused you are, cou;led with how long it has been since your last ejactulation, along with inidividual variances are what affect load sizes. Could be you're, quite naturally, more aroused when pounding that pussy.

For me, depends on how long it's been since I've cummed and how aroused I am. I also know I don't shoot as much as I did when I was in my teens and 20's.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One way to know for sure is to wear a condom for intercourse and measure the amount.

Then wear a condom for masturbation and then measure the amount.

Like others prior to this reply have stated, volume depends on many things.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i believe it is because you are edging while having intercourse because you want to make your partner come as well before you do, at least thats my deal.

and edging causes you to produce more sperm in most cases.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes it is very common. Other factors affect the volume though as well. What may surprise you is to find that you may ejaculate more or less with different people, even when other factors would seem equal. This has been the case for me, and it was very suprising to me.

Blackle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's a scientific fact that you ejaculate more when you're with another person. It's about procreation. I'm sure all the other factors everyone else put up there play in as well, but that is the basic answer to your question. Thats what a professional would tell you. Ejaculate volume also has a lot to do with what you ingest.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
It depends largely on how aroused I am. If I'm very aroused and have the time to myself to edge then I can easily unload a larger amount than when having a quick one with my partner. That said I'm usually more aroused when with my partner. Naturally.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Same here!

The procreation theory makes sense. I would be interested in knowing if men cum more when they are with men!