Loads Of Pictures Uploaded!!

B_houugadunor

Media
Hello Girls and Boys!!

I have been using the site for a little while now and I think it is about time I upload some pictures, which I am doing as we speak, theres quite a few to upload, to bear with me and keep checking my pics and leave me some beautiful comments!!

xxx

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, forgive me but I'm confused by your cock... Even in the pictures with verification details, you seem to be white in one pic, non-white in another. Is this just me?

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
don´t be so racist - how can you call someone white - its the same as calling someone black! Please be PC and say "non-black" and "non-white" to make sure you´re politically correct.
;o)

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
don´t be so racist - how can you call someone white - its the same as calling someone black! Please be PC and say "non-black" and "non-white" to make sure you´re politically correct.
;o)
Damn you're right. I'm sorry, you appear to be of different ethnicity to your own self. :wink:

aborcrmbe2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Huge, healthy looking, admirable...very nice= Yes, you are large!

Welcome to the club. You will receive sign to hang around neck shortly...oops, (never use word "short" here)...quickly...."I officially have a Huge Penis, ask my Support Group"