Local Celebrities

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by BruceSter, Jun 20, 2005.

1. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Hi there,

another thread from the female celebrities subsection. Since the thread about who you want to fuck/be fucked by has been resurrected, I think this might be an interesting addition.

I recently found out that it's less the nation-wide known TV or silver screen celebrities that I'd really have a hard time to refuse from getting into my bed (okay, exceptions are Teri Hatcher, Julia Roberts and Catherine Zeta-Jones), but that I have an even stronger draw towards those from our local TV stations, women like Rebecca Tolin or Karen Rostodha from our local NPR TV channel, or others like Kathleen Bade, Nichelle Medina, Tracye Hutchins, Heather Myers or Andrea Nakano (all from the CBS affiliate) that rank pretty high on my "Celebrities I want to fuck" list.

Bruce

2. Imported

Gold Member

outwestboy: im just outside of denver, co and some of the local guys look like they would be big
    this abc local station in my state though also has some hot guys- www.k2tv.com

whatja think

edit: only some of the good lookin guys are on the site... guess the rest are still kinda new so theyre not on there

3. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

BruceSter, as a hetero like you I would love to have a FEMALE Clebrity Endowment section here, but it is after all, the LPSG. As for local celebs, I get to see my share of these when flying a trip. It amazes me in some cities how the heck some of these women got their on-air job. What kind of resume did they present at the initial interview? In one deep south city, the morning anchor is a bubbly babe that smiles during every, and I mean every news segment. Example:

"Oh my... (flashing a radiant toothy smile)... we'll get back to that killer tsunami later, but right now let's check-in with Mountain Raines and the weather."

To satisfy my periodic wack-off fantasies, there is nothing like the stable of news babes over at Fox News. It's content is nothing more than the usual few news stories that the viewer is beaten remorslessly senseless with until his/her mind is either numb or submitted to the ultimate Republican calling. War on Terror, Social Security, Supreme Court nominees, Bush-good, Kennedy-bad...Terror alert ELEVATED...

Just turn the sound off and look at the women they have on-air. My God, one thinks as luscious Laurie Dhue stares into the camera, lips all pounty with red lipstick. To be on a desert island with all 6'2" of her! Terry Keenan; who cares if your Tech stocks will never recover from the crash of 2000, she's HOT! And special assignment field reporters Megyn Kendall and Martha MacCallum- please PLEASE Hugh Hefner, get these blonds out of their clothes and into the pages of Playboy, fast!!

Yeah BruceSter, I hear you.

4. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Yeah - this was just a random observation (as the subtitle says) I got while watching TV news one evening and gave some thinking in the course of the night. Didn't know where else to post this - for the "Meet and Greet" and "Et cetera, Et Cetera"-sections it wasn't trivial enough, so I posted it here. Still, I think a board section like "Famous targets" could be an addition to the boards on here.

Interesting... I think decisive for being on-air or not is mainly your appearance - maybe not dazzling beauty, but an open, unbridled, fresh-scrubbed kind of beauty that raises the credibility grades, and less what kind of education you got. I heard some of these women come from completely different fields than journalism, which would be obvious. For the case of that southern town - maybe it was so small that this girl was all they could get to do the job...

<!--QuoteBegin-thirteenbyseven
    @Jul 5 2005, 09:01 AM
    To satisfy my periodic wack-off fantasies, there is nothing like the stable of news babes over at Fox News. It&#39;s content is nothing more than the usual few news stories that the viewer is beaten remorslessly senseless with until his/her mind is either numb or submitted to the ultimate Republican calling. War on Terror, Social Security, Supreme Court nominees, Bush-good, Kennedy-bad...Terror alert ELEVATED...

Just turn the sound off and look at the women they have on-air. My God, one thinks as luscious Laurie Dhue stares into the camera, lips all pounty with red lipstick. To be on a desert island with all 6&#39;2" of her&#33; Terry Keenan; who cares if your Tech stocks will never recover from the crash of 2000, she&#39;s HOT&#33; And special assignment field reporters Megyn Kendall and Martha MacCallum- please PLEASE Hugh Hefner, get these blonds out of their clothes and into the pages of Playboy, fast&#33;&#33;

Yeah BruceSter, I hear you.
    [post=326818]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]
    I don&#39;t watch FOX for news, but you hear me more than you think - damned six feet and two inches - my lady friend is six-one and - when wearing 3" heels and hair all done up - towers over me. I got a thing for tall women, really. Terry Keenan - mhm, I&#39;d not deny access to my bedroom for her. Megyn Kendall - not really my type, but still okay. Martha MacCullum - proceed straight to the bed, please&#33;

Just one flaw I see with all of these women - they&#39;re all blond, and I am, well, really a sucker for dark hair. But I&#39;d not consider that an obstacle on the way to their (or mine) bedroom.

Bruce

5. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Your girlfriend is 6&#39; 1"? In heels she would be nearly my height (6&#39;5"). You are a tall guy as well so that&#39;s saying something. What do you think of Patti Ann Browne? A little petite but with a cute face. Then there&#39;s always "Go-Go" Gomez, who looks more her Irish side than her Hispanic one, and is probably hot-blooded as hell in the sack.

6. mavedick

mavedick New Member

Albums:
    I agree that Fox has the cream of the crop in female journalists. None of them are there only for their looks, though.

Laurie Dhue is one of the finest-looking woman on TV--ever. She&#39;s a tall, tall, blonde Georgia girl.

As for brunettes, Kiran Chetry is very cute. She&#39;s half Nepalese and half Ukrainian&#33;

The very most intriguing of the Fox babes, though, and a superb journalist is Uma Pemaraju. She was born in India and grew up in Texas. Before coming to Fox, she taught journalism at Harvard&#33; Such beautiful eyes&#33; Oh&#33;

Uma is almost enough to make me rethink my orientation&#33;

7. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Hi 13x7,

in shoes, she tops out at a little more than 6&#39;4", and I&#39;m just below that in shoes, plus she can add up some more "optical" inches by taking the "cane-down-her-spine" position and straightening all up, and of course by wearing her hair all made up, which can give her about one or one and a half more inches. But without shoes, I&#39;m still the one who has the better view.

Hmmmm... Gomez is definetly a hottie - if the hot-blooded latin part of her is mental and shows only in the bedroom, that&#39;s totally fine with me - and Irish girls look great too. By the way - what do you think about CNN&#39;s Veronica De La Cruz? Looks like some asian shot in a nice spanish mix here - adorable&#33; Or Betty Nguyen - delicious piece of asian reporter. I&#39;d peg her for one of those types who may seem pretty easy-going on the outside, but can be a firecracker in bed. Mhhhmmmmm...

Bruce

Draft saved Draft deleted