Local News or Weathermen With Bulges

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have any local hotties they turn on the news for each night in hopes of seeing them doing their reports standing in the studio or doing a remote somewhere in a tight pair of jeans or shorts?

CumSwallower

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not bulge (although there is certainly something pushing out in 3rd pic), but one of our national weather presenters, Tomasz Schafernaker, caused a storm when he suddenly appeared on the front cover of Attitude Active magazine- no one had any idea what he was hiding under his suit.

You can see him doing a casually dressed presentation here in his jeans (bulge?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEdlorDhRvM

Attachments

First off I like to say to Mr. Thomas Schafernaker-DAMN!!! Very nice body.
Second with the BP incident I've seen some of my favorites really dressed down.

Anderson Cooper's shirts are getting tighter by the day.

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sadly here whenever someone's in the field and they're dressed down the station logo or topic covers everything up. The ABC affilate (WXYZ) here has some of the hottest reporters (mainly Vic Faust his arms bulge through his sport coat). Over at NBC (WDIV) weatherman Eric Braate is nice eye candy.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not bulge (although there is certainly something pushing out in 3rd pic), but one of our national weather presenters, Tomasz Schafernaker, caused a storm when he suddenly appeared on the front cover of Attitude Active magazine- no one had any idea what he was hiding under his suit.

You can see him doing a casually dressed presentation here in his jeans (bulge?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEdlorDhRvM

That guy is HOT!