Lock my cock up... looking for a a keyholder

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so i'm really getting interested in chastity..

particularly the cb 6000..

would be hot if someone on the net, preferably that lived far away from me would be interested in what i have to propose..

I propose that, a guy orders the device and sends it to me direct from the supplier from the main supplier.. CB-6000.com - Order Now!

along with 10-20 or more plastic numbered locks..

then i could either put the device on and take dated pics, or possibly with the right connection show the instation of the device over webcam.. and then agree on the time period that I'm to be locked up.. small and first and then longer as we agree.. using the numbered locks.

then at different intervals inspections can be made to ensure that I'm wearing the device as agreed..

anyone interested?..

Attachments

Last edited:

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have a beautiful body, but I'm afraid I don't understand your fetish. Nor why you feel the need, but I guess that's part and parcel.

i don't really understand it either.. just the thought of it really turns me on for some reason.. being under someones control, and not being able to get hard and jerk off whenever i want to.. i do it too much..

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When a boy is ready for a jockstrap, they should be hanging next to the jockstrap display lol

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i don't really understand it either.. just the thought of it really turns me on for some reason.. being under someones control, and not being able to get hard and jerk off whenever i want to.. i do it too much..

It all sounds rather complicated to me. Would the idea of enforced pee holding/bladder control appeal?