Lockdown Relief Contest #5... Lpsg Hands Free Cumshot $500 Prize

D

deleted848353

Mr. LPSG,

You posted that the contest was starting on Friday, but I haven't seen anything on it. Do you know when its going to start?

Thanks for your time,

tmrn123
He said hopefully he will have had it up on Friday he obviously hasnt had time to do it as he does have a whole site to keep running

tmrn123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He said hopefully he will have had it up on Friday he obviously hasnt had time to do it as he does have a whole site to keep running

Thanks for replying. I understand the obligations that Mr. LPSG has, but I was just wondering if something had happened to delay the contest specifically. I wasn't intending to pressure him into an explanation of how he spends his time, as that is none of my business. In any case, it seems that Mr. LPSG keeps his word and a lot of people are wondering about the contest.

Reactions: Nexolaris
D

deleted848353

Thanks for replying. I understand the obligations that Mr. LPSG has, but I was just wondering if something had happened to delay the contest specifically. I wasn't intending to pressure him into an explanation of how he spends his time, as that is none of my business. In any case, it seems that Mr. LPSG keeps his word and a lot of people are wondering about the contest.
Oh I know just think maybe as he works so hard his days have run into one of late