locker room advice!!

sex101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hi all

i am 18 and regularly attend the gym
have no problem being nude around other guys in the locker room, but i do tend to cover up because i am afraid of geting an errection even though i am not turned on by most of the guys although i do like to chech some out:tongue: , when i do go completly nude in the shower etc i always have a towel close by.
does anyone have any tip on how to keep soft in these situations.
is it just my age?

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, it's just your age. Your homones are raging out of control.

You'd probably get hard looking at a baseball glove.

Wait a few years, maybe 15 or so and things will change.

Til then, be proud of what you've got and try not to worry about what you can't control.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
could be several things. Being young, u undoubtedly have sex on the mind ALOT! LOL And when you've read all the stories about locker room shenanigans, then being in that situation probably intrigues you. It might be sorta like when some people who have never been to a nude beach and are afraid they'll throw a bone ... just the fact that it's sorta new, exciting, different, etc. Go ahead and have the towel, but if you mentally put yourself into another mindset ... and say to yourself "this is stupid" or "fk it, I need a SHOWER, nuthin else" and sorta have a bravado about it you will eventually get over it. Just some thoughts.

Timbo5678

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
While all of the above advice is very good and very sound there are times a cock has a mind of its own and no understanding about the possible embarrassment it may cause its owner.

People do pop boners in gym locker rooms and at nude beaches (and not necessarily as an act of exhibitionism). I've found when this happens, the best thing to do is to be completely nonchalant about it. After all every healthy man on earth gets erections, sometimes its us leading the cock, but more often its our cocks leading us. If you just ignore the fact you've got a hard on, I've found it will either subside to semi hard, and while others may appreciate you
and your cock, they won't think ill of you or that you're showing off.

sammy7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to pinch myself on the arm throughout the early teen years in the shower and sometimes it worked. Any naked person etc... would get me going and fortunately I am basically the same, hee. But age has alot to do with it and it is natural and happens to all healthy men at one time or another, just laugh it off. And if it's big, be proud.

D

deleted3782

When this happens to me, I just hold it down to one side with my hand and go about whatever I'm doing. Ya, it obvious I have a hard on, but Id rather be holding it down to one side than having it bounce around free. At least it shows a modicum of modesty, haha.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is actually some chemical compound you can take that won't have an affect on your muscular growth but will keep you from getting erections. I don't remember it's name though, so the information is useless.

Figures. :/

sex101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
thanks for the good advice everyone, does it happen to you guys because yous are sexually excited or just randomly pop up for no reason

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm suspecting this is occurring after your workout/game.
Im in my 30s and it still happens to me. I usually bone in the shower. I would never take a drug to keep it down. Use your mind.
In the shower I try to get into a mindzone similar to lifting weights. I shower with cool water and think and meditate. It works for me.
I have found that when talking to other people in the showers or locker rooms I am less likely to bone. I am more likely to have an erection if there are tons of people and utter silence.
When I do have a full on erection I usually say something to someone who is learing such as "He has a mind of his own". I always hold it as I walk from the shower to the locker. Not out of embarrassment but it is a coutesy among men in locker rooms. The biggest mistake is to walk around with it bouncing here and there. You want to prevent any type of contact with an erection in a locker room that is filled with strangers.
Jake

sex101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
when it does happen i feel like i am the onlyone it happens to and everyone is watching and judging me
thanks jake, at least i am not alone

what would you guys honestly think if you saw a young guy getting hard in locker room

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well if the 'bone' is that impressive, just use it as a towel rack- THAT will shut them up...

D

deleted3782

what would you guys honestly think if you saw a young guy getting hard in locker room

I think, "That guy has a boner, and he is cool enough with himself to know its no big deal".

You can tell when a guy is doing it to show off, or to get attention for sexual purposes. If you are keeping to yourself, and not making eyes at anyone or flirting, then I assume its just a dick gone hard. Sometimes a boner is just a boner...hahah

sex101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
next time im at the gym im gona go completly naked in locker room and not try to hide anything but not be to obvious what ever happens happens , tghanks for your inout Swimming Lad i was wondering as you are an athlete can you tell me of any of these locker room experiences

thanks again everyone

onebigone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
iv just joined this site and i think it is great, this thread is just one example of many, show what good advice young men can get from here, its fantastic

StudCowboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exwhysee said it well.

If you're just finished working out, you've got the blood flowing anyway. It's going to happen. I just finished my college years in the dorm and community showers. Boners happen. If you act like nothing is wrong, and move on with life, it's no big deal. They will check it out, but once they do, they'll move on with life too. Be ready with a remark to the creepy guy who talks to you about it, but just act with confidence and do what you came to do, and you'll be fine.

If it is that big of a problem, shower at home.