big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
When I first joined a rowing club several years ago, I was new to the sport and had a lot to learn. The membership director suggested I volunteer at an upcoming collegiate regatta. The rowing club shared a boat house with a local university crew team and they needed extra hands to run these events, so club members chipped in.

I had been a college athlete myself (D1 baseball), so I thought I'd seen everything there was to see in a locker room, but when I walked in to refresh the towels, I was greeted by a sea of erect cocks. Not only was every single member of the crew team somewhere between semi and raging hard-on, guys were openly stroking themselves to maintain it. This was something new.

The reality is, a men's rowing trou leaves zero to the imagination, so if you're going to do competitive rowing, you have to be comfortable knowing your manhood will be on display for everyone.

From what I gather, this isn't an universal practice across teams, but at least with my local university, the guys all shared a common understanding that they wanted to present themselves the best they could in front of spectators so there was no shame in rubbing that cock so you had something of notable stature to position down your leg.

I noticed throughout the day as guys were coming in and out of the boathouse, they were constantly grabbing themselves and shaking the hell out of their cocks through their trou in an attempt to self-fluff when they thought nobody was around . I'm a straight guy, but admittedly found this kinda hot.
hi did anyone cum ?

absolutjock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hi did anyone cum ?

No. No one was actually masturbating. They were just fluffing up before they had to walk outside in front of a throng of supporters (e.g. fan girls from the university).

If you ever have the chance to checkout a competition, watch the team after a race as they get out of the scull. There's a lot of fast, discreet cock grabbing going on as they try to fluff back up real quick before walking off the dock and into the crowd.

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
w
No. No one was actually masturbating. They were just fluffing up before they had to walk outside in front of a throng of supporters (e.g. fan girls from the university).

If you ever have the chance to checkout a competition, watch the team after a race as they get out of the scull. There's a lot of fast, discreet cock grabbing going on as they try to fluff back up real quick before walking off the dock and into the crowd.
was everyone fully Naked in the locker room ?

Ed Sullivan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I first joined a rowing club several years ago, I was new to the sport and had a lot to learn. The membership director suggested I volunteer at an upcoming collegiate regatta. The rowing club shared a boat house with a local university crew team and they needed extra hands to run these events, so club members chipped in.

I had been a college athlete myself (D1 baseball), so I thought I'd seen everything there was to see in a locker room, but when I walked in to refresh the towels, I was greeted by a sea of erect cocks. Not only was every single member of the crew team somewhere between semi and raging hard-on, guys were openly stroking themselves to maintain it. This was something new.

The reality is, a men's rowing trou leaves zero to the imagination, so if you're going to do competitive rowing, you have to be comfortable knowing your manhood will be on display for everyone.

From what I gather, this isn't an universal practice across teams, but at least with my local university, the guys all shared a common understanding that they wanted to present themselves the best they could in front of spectators so there was no shame in rubbing that cock so you had something of notable stature to position down your leg.

I noticed throughout the day as guys were coming in and out of the boathouse, they were constantly grabbing themselves and shaking the hell out of their cocks through their trou in an attempt to self-fluff when they thought nobody was around . I'm a straight guy, but admittedly found this kinda hot.
I am very intrigued as to what uni this was

absolutjock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
w
was everyone fully Naked in the locker room ?

Haha... I mean... at some point. I guess my post might have been slightly misleading. I didn't walk into the middle of a circle jerk or anything. The team was just collectively getting ready together. They were all in the process of changing into their uniforms. There were several guys standing around naked. I distinctly remember one dude with his their trou on, but cock out. Others fully dressed but still clearly grabbing at themselves or repositioning.

It wasn't a sexual thing at all. It really didn't feel as if these guys were even thinking about what it is they were doing. It had clearly become second nature. Just a part of their routine.

I mean, in college, I was totally one of those after a game that sauntered around the locker room naked, swinging my dick around. Dancing. Acting like a fool. But I never outright stroked my cock... let alone casually while talking to my team as we're prepping for game time. Then again. In baseball we all straps.

absolutjock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am very intrigued as to what uni this was

I'm unsure if I should say as disclosing the university would be disclosing my rowing club / boat house... and while I don't have a great deal of confidence me sharing this would likely blow back on me or the club somehow, I still think just a bit of discretion is probably wise.

I guess I can share that my club is a member of the Schuykill Navy. So that should narrow it down pretty significantly for you as to what university we might be talking about.

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm unsure if I should say as disclosing the university would be disclosing my rowing club / boat house... and while I don't have a great deal of confidence me sharing this would likely blow back on me or the club somehow, I still think just a bit of discretion is probably wise.

I guess I can share that my club is a member of the Schuykill Navy. So that should narrow it down pretty significantly for you as to what university we might be talking about.
i think you around the schuylkill area... like pottstown

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha... I mean... at some point. I guess my post might have been slightly misleading. I didn't walk into the middle of a circle jerk or anything. The team was just collectively getting ready together. They were all in the process of changing into their uniforms. There were several guys standing around naked. I distinctly remember one dude with his their trou on, but cock out. Others fully dressed but still clearly grabbing at themselves or repositioning.

It wasn't a sexual thing at all. It really didn't feel as if these guys were even thinking about what it is they were doing. It had clearly become second nature. Just a part of their routine.

I mean, in college, I was totally one of those after a game that sauntered around the locker room naked, swinging my dick around. Dancing. Acting like a fool. But I never outright stroked my cock... let alone casually while talking to my team as we're prepping for game time. Then again. In baseball we all straps.
did anyone on your baseball team pop an erection in the locker room?

Reactions: Cerinoz

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve definitely been that guy, more in my early 20’s. Getting out of an ice cold pool at 8am - and into a warm shower. Suddenly you are rock hard in the middle of the open showers. You can try to hide it like a pussy. Or you can just go about your business and keep showering, letting the flagpole fly. If another dude notices you just shrug and keep soaping up. We’ve all been there. We’re all guys. We’ve all got dicks, and sometimes they get hard

This

Reactions: S_Dick

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I’ve definitely been that guy, more in my early 20’s. Getting out of an ice cold pool at 8am - and into a warm shower. Suddenly you are rock hard in the middle of the open showers. You can try to hide it like a pussy. Or you can just go about your business and keep showering, letting the flagpole fly. If another dude notices you just shrug and keep soaping up. We’ve all been there. We’re all guys. We’ve all got dicks, and sometimes they get hard
Actually I am that kind of guy. Not a lot of open showering lately though with the virus.

Last edited:

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Actually I am that kind of guy. Not a lot of open showering lately though with the virus.
Yeah, same. I think there’s a big difference between an intentional Boner and an unintentional Boner. And guys in the shower should be able to respect the difference. I’ve definitely been hard in the shower in the morning, if a guy sees it I just shrug, clearly not jacking off. Maybe we laugh, then we go about our business, nothing sexual.

i’ve definitely looked over and seen that my Boner was contagious, seeing other dudes in the shower start sporting wood after they see mine. We both just shrugged and kept showering

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, same. I think there’s a big difference between an intentional Boner and an unintentional Boner. And guys in the shower should be able to respect the difference. I’ve definitely been hard in the shower in the morning, if a guy sees it I just shrug, clearly not jacking off. Maybe we laugh, then we go about our business, nothing sexual.

i’ve definitely looked over and seen that my Boner was contagious, seeing other dudes in the shower start sporting wood after they see mine. We both just shrugged and kept showering

YES!!!
Boners are like colds!
VERY contagious!
LOL!!