Locker-room erections

IHALC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi there...i usually go to the gym/pool every other day and whenever i take a shower, without any speedos/trunks on, i get a huge erection.

Usually im 9-10 inches long but when im in the showers looking at other men just been to the gym im peaking at 10.5 11 inches! i mean i dont mind it but i always have to go to the cubicle showers! I do have a good ol' look at the other men who dont seem to mind and usually get an erection when they see someone else either looking or with an erection themselves.
I always like the attention but this just gets me harder. Infact im sometimes so flushed i have to go into the cubicles with doors and just wack off to get soft again, one story about this was these cubicles with doors have two showers. All the other showers were taken up and i had my usual erection hidden under my towel. When i walked in i saw this other guy with an erection holding himself and rubbing his anus. I just said sorry mate but all the others are taken, and he just looked embarrased and turned around. I then said no hard feelings that happens to me too and took off my towel. We must have spent 20 minutes in the shower staring, wanking and feeling each others bodies! mmm...i invited him to my house and we got on @very@ well.

Does this happen to anybody else, id love to hear about it!?
also let me know if u want this turned into a story??:cool:

ctman123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guy...happens EVERY time I go to the showers, after my workout. Actually, I start to get hard on my way TO the showers....in anticiapation! It's pretty cool, actually....and I DO like the stares!!!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi there...i usually go to the gym/pool every other day and whenever i take a shower, without any speedos/trunks on, i get a huge erection.

Usually im 9-10 inches long but when im in the showers looking at other men just been to the gym im peaking at 10.5 11 inches!
You take a ruler into showers? :eek:

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Usually im 9-10 inches long but when im in the showers looking at other men just been to the gym im peaking at 10.5 11 inches! i mean i dont mind it but i always have to go to the cubicle showers! I do have a good ol' look at the other men who dont seem to mind and usually get an erection when they see someone else either looking or with an erection themselves.
I always like the attention but this just gets me harder. Infact im sometimes so flushed i have to go into the cubicles with doors and just wack off to get soft again, one story about this was these cubicles with doors have two showers. All the other showers were taken up and i had my usual erection hidden under my towel. When i walked in i saw this other guy with an erection holding himself and rubbing his anus. I just said sorry mate but all the others are taken, and he just looked embarrased and turned around. I then said no hard feelings that happens to me too and took off my towel. We must have spent 20 minutes in the shower staring, wanking and feeling each others bodies! mmm...i invited him to my house and we got on @very@ well.

how about some pics??

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

Usually im 9-10 inches long but when im in the showers looking at other men just been to the gym im peaking at 10.5 11 inches!

Yes, by all means turn it into a story, and post it in the Fictitious Stories forum.

Probably that's where you meant to post it anyway. :cool:

joker25

Cherished Member
Media
I get a boner when I take a shower after swimming...just because I'm just done my laps and now I'm taking a hot shower and it feels good. I don't hide it. Every guy sees a boner when they wake up!