Locker room etiquette with cock rings

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by dangly, Apr 3, 2011.

1. dangly

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear a cock ring and some kind of ball cuff every day in lieu of underwear -- it feels awesome and it keeps everything right where I want it. I'm starting up at the gym...again...for the first time since I started wearing a cock ring on a daily basis, and I have no idea what the unwritten rules are regarding this kind of thing! Would it be overly inappropriate to take the cock ring and ball cuff off for my workout and shower, then put it all back on afterwards, or does that fall into the category of "too much touching my junk and thus likely to weird other guys out too much"?

Of course, I'm a hundred times more concerned with whether I'll be able to keep at the gym this time, but the idea of showing off a little in the locker room is certainly not a detriment :)

2. BarefootGuy

Gold Member

I say if you are cool with putting your cock ring and ball cuff on in front of other guys in the locker room, then go for it. It is part of getting dressed for you and other guys don't have to look while you are doing that (although I would!!) <G>

3. RioDalston

RioDalston Well-Known Member

TBh if I saw a guy with a cock-ring or ball-harness at any gym other than a specifically gay crusiing gym, I'd think it was pretty fucked up.

For me they're kinda just for sex-wear or exhibitionism which isn't a main activity at the gym.

4. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    yup

5. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    depends on how much of a "process" it is... one day at the gym I had a BIG weighted ball stretcher (the ones you have on with screws) and no removal key to take it off- so it seriously hampered what I could do that day comfortably. Other days I have work either a metal or leather/elastic C ring, turned in towards my locker and removed, and set inside the locker. When dressing, turn into the locker and pull my balls thru. Not that different from adjusting the pouch when you pull your briefs on.

In my gym the locker dressing area has "bays" with large mirrors that are set up as a vanity where you can apply deoderant, blow-dry your hair, etc. Some guys will stand there totally naked and apply lotion- including their junk. If you walk past you look over their shoulder and see their whole body in the mirror. Some guys enjoy the attention... but I don't think I've ever seen a "poser" like this who is sporting metal as well.

I'd say play it modest, but wear what you like- you've paid your dues and it's your gym, too. If wearing a big ring causes you to dangle below workout shorts, or stay boned where you are packing a loaded weapon on the gym floor- that's a TOTALLY different issue and you'll get glares or called out for it. But if it's no different than wearing a watch around your wrist, or a nose or lip ring on your face- go for it. Just don't call a lot of attention to taking it off or putting it on. Alternatively, you could dress and then slip into the bathroom stall to add the jewelry with privacy.

6. dangly

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, the stuff I'd wear to the gym only takes a few seconds to put on, but I like the idea of taking it to a bathroom stall and putting it on there.

I've got a one-pound cock ring that screws together, but I doubt I would ever wear that to the gym! :D

7. Wifehasnoclue69

It's a free country, if your comfortable wear what makes you comfortable

Polynudist likes this.
  8. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    totally inappropriate

9. MascThicTop

MascThicTop Member

Albums:
    There's not a gym day that goes by that I don't wear my cock ring to the sauna and showers. Nothing hardcore like the original poster, just a nice gel ring to present my junk. I don't walk around towel-less so the only time it can be seen is when I'm in the shower. If that offends then don't look. ;)

10. colgan1999

Gold Member

it screams "gay"

11. B_goldgloveuky

B_goldgloveuky New Member

dont really understand what a cockring is for, or why you would wear it to the gym in the first place.im guessing it does something to reduce the blood flow out of your penis. ive jacked off before wearing briefs and pulled my dick out the side, with the fabric of the pouch kind of tight around my cock. made me get super hard. is a cock ring like that? whaat does it do for you when youre walking around limp?

12. Jimmyd312

Jimmyd312 New Member

Do what feels good to you. All others don't have to watch or look if it bothers them.

13. TDSmoove

TDSmoove Member

Albums:
    It's absolutely something that you can do. Not necessarily something that you should do tho in my opinion. Save that for freeballing in the park.

14. Jimmyd312

Jimmyd312 New Member

Do what feels good to you. All others don't have to watch or look if it bothers them. Why are they looking at you in the first place?

15. HFOStimmer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yep

16. Hansalami

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Silly remarks, because they also apply for going outdoors, on the open public street or any public place for that matter. Can you do there 'what feels good to you'? :frown1:

17. ThongSteeve

ThongSteeve Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I always wear cockring at the gym. Some are pretty big and obvious, but others are more discreet. Anyway, it gives me the opportunity to be free and sporting a nice semi in the steam room or in my andrew christian swimwear. Cockrings or not, it is pretty common to see hot guys sporting a semi when naked. This is nice.

18. 1NiceRod

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear my 2 inch metal cock ring to the gym all the time. Wearing a cock ring keeps my balls pulled up just enough that I don't risk sitting on them when I free ball. I don't walk around without a towel but when I remove the towel to get in the shower or at my locker when I get dressed, I am not generally facing anyone. I don't know if anyone has seen it or not. No one has said anything to me about it. I saw one other guy wearing a cock ring and nobody said anything to him. No comments are made about PA's either. I think it is all in your attitude about what you are doing.

19. Salvia

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i would put cock rings in the category of sex toys, so its pretty weird to me.

20. Exbiker

Gold Member

Albums:
    I do it sometimes.

I don't know if anyone's seen it just as I change. I sort of hope not.

I like presenting my junk slightly more forward with the c-ring, under lycra. But it's mixed gym with people of all ages so I can't be too outrageous. And in fact I wouldn't want to...

Just don't want to look too shrimpy...

:redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted