Locker room exhibitionism

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys - I have not been to a gym for a while so just don't know the locker room/shower layout, routine etc. I suppose all are a bit different. Do you gym-goers notice lotsa guys getting naked at the lockers and then strolling casually to the showers? Are the showers ever in cubicles or are they a row of shower heads? Love to hear your experiences and how best I can show off, but look like im straight and just dont care. Im sure its an art!!

Attachments

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take all my clothes off at my locker. I then drape my towel around my neck. I walk to the showers like I'm confident and not the least shy. I ignore lookers as I walk past them.
when I was in Army barracks there was this guy who did the same. He walked down the center aisle and his cock was swinging back and forth. His towel was draped around his neck. Nothing to it.

What I notice is most guys come in their shorts or sweat pants and leave in the same shorts or sweat pants avoiding the shower at together. I prefer to get naked and walk to the shower as you suggest above.

colm84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
My gym is slightly awkward, there is no where to leave your towels in the shower area. so you basically have to go from the changing area to the showers naked. The showers are in a row along a wall with no dividers too. There is a wall separating the showers from the changing area so you cant be seen from the changing area showering.

When I walk back from the showers to the changing areas guys seem to look up for a second ( I think this is normal human behavior to look up when seeing a person enter a room) this inevitably means they catch my big one swinging ( 7 inch and thick when soft). I like when I catch guys getting ''caught in the headlights''

Some guys at my gym get a towel first before heading to the showers. Some don't. I am one of the ones that doesn't bother. I really don't care if anyone in there sees me. I don't make a big deal of it because it's not one. Yeah, my dick swings and gets some looks, but that's ok.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The vibe varies gym by gym. Generally gyms with open showers are overall more nudity-friendly throughout the locker room. Regardless, my view is it's a locker room, so if somebody doesn't want to see my dick, they can look away.
Fortunately, my gym has an open shower. There are dry towels available near the shower area, so I just lock up and walk to the shower naked. There is one stretch of 2 or 3 shower heads positioned such that everyone has a direct view when they turn a corner to exit the gym. I love using one of these and facing outward for long stretches and a time, pretending that I don't notice that every guy can't help but get a perfect full-frontal view of me as they turn the corner.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guys - I have not been to a gym for a while so just don't know the locker room/shower layout, routine etc. I suppose all are a bit different. Do you gym-goers notice lotsa guys getting naked at the lockers and then strolling casually to the showers? Are the showers ever in cubicles or are they a row of shower heads? Love to hear your experiences and how best I can show off, but look like im straight and just dont care. Im sure its an art!!
I forgot to mention there are several gyms in London that are really great for this, particularly the OASIS gyms in Covent Garden and Westminster. Guys were quite friendly and everyone seemed comfortable chatting while naked. (There are a couple of threads here re open shower locker rooms in London.)

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys - I have not been to a gym for a while so just don't know the locker room/shower layout, routine etc. I suppose all are a bit different. Do you gym-goers notice lotsa guys getting naked at the lockers and then strolling casually to the showers? Are the showers ever in cubicles or are they a row of shower heads? Love to hear your experiences and how best I can show off, but look like im straight and just don't care. Im sure its an art!!
That's so cool - thanks dude. That is exactly the technique I want to cultivate, if I can build up the nerve! Or keep my cock from getting hard with excitement! Yeah, i guess then you have to rely on peripheral vision to see if anyone is noticing. Or just rest assured that guys HAVE to have looked - and then probably stay awake at night beating themselves up about it (or beating themselves off because of it!) .

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I take all my clothes off at my locker. I then drape my towel around my neck. I walk to the showers like I'm confident and not the least shy. I ignore lookers as I walk past them.
when I was in Army barracks there was this guy who did the same. He walked down the center aisle and his cock was swinging back and forth. His towel was draped around his neck. Nothing to it.
That's so cool - thanks dude. That is exactly the technique I want to cultivate, if I can build up the nerve! Or keep my cock from getting hard with excitement! Yeah, i guess then you have to rely on peripheral vision to see if anyone is noticing. Or just rest assured that guys HAVE to have looked - and then probably stay awake at night beating themselves up about it (or beating themselves off because of it!) .

Reactions: hotcock99

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I walk back from the showers to the changing areas guys seem to look up for a second ( I think this is normal human behavior to look up when seeing a person enter a room) this inevitably means they catch my big one swinging ( 7 inch and thick when soft). I like when I catch guys getting ''caught in the headlights''
HA 'caught in the headlights', love it! Mine is big but perhaps not 7 inch soft! They HAVE to look, dont they? But which ones wanna touch it? ;-)

Reactions: Brisfit

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The vibe varies gym by gym. Generally gyms with open showers are overall more nudity-friendly throughout the locker room. Regardless, my view is it's a locker room, so if somebody doesn't want to see my dick, they can look away.
Fortunately, my gym has an open shower. There are dry towels available near the shower area, so I just lock up and walk to the shower naked. There is one stretch of 2 or 3 shower heads positioned such that everyone has a direct view when they turn a corner to exit the gym. I love using one of these and facing outward for long stretches and a time, pretending that I don't notice that every guy can't help but get a perfect full-frontal view of me as they turn the corner.
Thanks guys, you're all great - Im cuttin & pastin all this into a word doc, lol! Yeah, the full frontal - but could it be construed as 'who does he think he is?' or 'he's obviously wanting us to look!' Perhaps you have to turn around before your frontal is too prolonged....?

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I forgot to mention there are several gyms in London that are really great for this, particularly the OASIS gyms in Covent Garden and Westminster. Guys were quite friendly and everyone seemed comfortable chatting while naked. (There are a couple of threads here re open shower locker rooms in London.)
Those areas are not far from me, I have to check em out now - will tell what happens when I do ;-)

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes that seems to be the key, heh heh
If you feel you could get an erection in the shower, turn down the hot water and turn up the cold water. It works for me. Worth a try if you feel yourself chubbing up. Or the torpedos be damned and harden up. I've seen a couple guys get an erection but they ignored it.

Reactions: hotcock99

KurtisT

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm naked for as long as possible in the locker room. I like to give everyone the chance to look. One time, I was changing at my locker and this guy was pretending to tie his shoe. It was taking him an extra long amount of time. I could tell he was taking glances at my dick. I let him look for as long as he wanted.

london7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go to a gym in London and I'd love to see you in the changing room, strutting around with that hot cock on show, especially if you started to chub up!

Reactions: AmericanPrince

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you feel you could get an erection in the shower, turn down the hot water and turn up the cold water. It works for me. Worth a try if you feel yourself chubbing up. Or the torpedos be damned and harden up. I've seen a couple guys get an erection but they ignored it.
Thats a really good idea, I dont think I would have thought of that - thanks!

Reactions: HairyMuscle