Locker room exhibitionism

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In London the Central YMCA locker rooms are very open. Not overtly sexual, not excessively prudish, just lots of men of all shapes, sizes, ages, colour, whatever. All just doing their thing.
Hey Carter, I've got a five day free pass to the local YMCA... Have yet to use it... I wonder if it will be the same as what you mention! I hope.

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let me know which hotel this is, mate :)
This is the Hilton near the London Design Centre mall in Wembley, right next to the stadium. If you walk about like youre a guest, no one says anything. There are tables with food on it and I just take the occasional bottle of tonic water or whatever. Their fault for not askin'! Yeah, the Living Well gym is quite small and Ive now been several times. Easy!

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had a real good cock shave with the shower door open at the gym today. I mean one needs decent light. Guy showering def was low key watching. It was cool

Wow mate that's awesome. Full bush and balls or what? I can never shave my balls without getting a full hardon. How did you fare? Did you give the lucky guy an eyeful?

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Joined a new gym yesterday. When the guy was showing me around we walked through the locker room to get to the pool. Plenty of eye contact and a fit mid-forties guy moved his towel to the side as he passed me and maintained eye contact. Looks to be quite cruisey. Paid my first visit tonight but it was quiet. Stayed naked as long as I could after my shower with my cock out but didn't get to show off at all as nobody came by! Looking forward to getting back there when it's a lot busier.

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah the gym I go to always has guys walking around naked. This morning a seen a tall guy 6'5, looked like a wrestler. Had a huge 7 inch cock soft. He went to the sauna and showed it off for about 20 minutes
Damn nice buddy! It's been a long time since I've been a member of a gym with a male-only sauna. Really miss that. Used to always sit on my towel and selectively open it depending on the situation. Now I'd have no problem just strutting in there bullock naked and sitting on the flat towel with my legs open.

Reactions: jockbros and CUBE

Tedmax81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Damn nice buddy! It's been a long time since I've been a member of a gym with a male-only sauna. Really miss that. Used to always sit on my towel and selectively open it depending on the situation. Now I'd have no problem just strutting in there bullock naked and sitting on the flat towel with my legs open.
Yeah. My gym has a male only sauna in the locker room. Lots of straight guys go in there to show off. 2 football players in there last night. They let their cocks hang out under their towels. They like the attention. One of them started to get a huge hard on. Nice beautiful dick.

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah. My gym has a male only sauna in the locker room. Lots of straight guys go in there to show off. 2 football players in there last night. They let their cocks hang out under their towels. They like the attention. One of them started to get a huge hard on. Nice beautiful dick.

He got a hardon and you still think he's straight? I have no problem springing a semi and standing around naked. That's enough to get some gay attention. A boner on the other hand is only called for in certain situations and I only let it show momentarily, keeping it covered mostly but obviously there if anyone cares to look.

Tedmax81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He got a hardon and you still think he's straight? I have no problem springing a semi and standing around naked. That's enough to get some gay attention. A boner on the other hand is only called for in certain situations and I only let it show momentarily, keeping it covered mostly but obviously there if anyone cares to look.
True. I think he just wanted to show if off. It was throbbing hard

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow mate that's awesome. Full bush and balls or what? I can never shave my balls without getting a full hardon. How did you fare? Did you give the lucky guy an eyeful?

Always trimmed. But did a shaft and ball shave. Had a semi. No one seemed to mind but one kind of observed

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Joined a new gym yesterday. When the guy was showing me around we walked through the locker room to get to the pool. Plenty of eye contact and a fit mid-forties guy moved his towel to the side as he passed me and maintained eye contact. Looks to be quite cruisey. Paid my first visit tonight but it was quiet. Stayed naked as long as I could after my shower with my cock out but didn't get to show off at all as nobody came by! Looking forward to getting back there when it's a lot busier.
Great stuff, HM! I've been shown around a few gyms by staff, even ones I've no intention of joining, and seen some hot butts !