Locker room exhibitionism

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah. My gym has a male only sauna in the locker room. Lots of straight guys go in there to show off. 2 football players in there last night. They let their cocks hang out under their towels. They like the attention. One of them started to get a huge hard on. Nice beautiful dick.

I do find places with male only saunas, steam rooms, spas etc in the locker rooms are naturally more cruisy - and fun!

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great stuff, HM! I've been shown around a few gyms by staff, even ones I've no intention of joining, and seen some hot butts !

Was in the locker room again yesterday and saw a guy who was up to just what you are AP. Just as I got to my locker there was this absolutely stunning naked male body from behind. Very hairy back and arse. Now I have a hairy back and I know it's not to everyone's taste but this guy converted me! He was bollock naked after his workout and quite a while naked as he was sorting his stuff out. The locker room had some guys in and I was trying to stare but not caught… not easy when you have this specimen. He finally took his towel and held it out front without wrapping it around and I thought I caught a glimpse of a semi erect uncut cock… not always sure cos when you're on the move your cock does bob up and down.

Anyway I intentionally stalled a little, stayed naked for a while then headed to the toilets and back just in time for him to return from his shower. Again he more kept his back to the locker room and I thought oh he must be boning. He put his shirt on first and I got that oh so erotic look of a hairy beefy daddy arse under a white shirt. Then he pulled his briefs on and turned around to sit down and BINGO… he had a HUGE bulge, pointing up and out. Yep he was hard all along and I'd say the only reason he had his back to us all the time was he was enjoying showing off his fit body so much it got him so hard that he couldn't face us. Otherwise I'd say we'd have got the full package. I certainly hope to see this stud again. Oh and although he was attractive he wasn't a stunner which always turns me on so much… love ordinary joes with really fit hairy bodies and cocks! :)

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find locker rooms more interesting than horny. I do like the nakedness. I like to compare. I find it interesting to see the sheer range of body shapes, sizes, colours, hirsuteness. I like to ogle the big dicks, and find the more diverse shapes and the level of attention people do or don't give to manscaping fascinating. I saw the biggest soft dick of my life flopping around the locker room at the YMCA recently, but sadly it was attached to someone I found otherwise very unattractive. I'm a people watcher, and locker rooms are fascinating places!

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was in the locker room again yesterday and saw a guy who was up to just what you are AP. Just as I got to my locker there was this absolutely stunning naked male body from behind. Very hairy back and arse. Now I have a hairy back and I know it's not to everyone's taste but this guy converted me! He was bollock naked after his workout and quite a while naked as he was sorting his stuff out. The locker room had some guys in and I was trying to stare but not caught… not easy when you have this specimen. He finally took his towel and held it out front without wrapping it around and I thought I caught a glimpse of a semi erect uncut cock… not always sure cos when you're on the move your cock does bob up and down.

Anyway I intentionally stalled a little, stayed naked for a while then headed to the toilets and back just in time for him to return from his shower. Again he more kept his back to the locker room and I thought oh he must be boning. He put his shirt on first and I got that oh so erotic look of a hairy beefy daddy arse under a white shirt. Then he pulled his briefs on and turned around to sit down and BINGO… he had a HUGE bulge, pointing up and out. Yep he was hard all along and I'd say the only reason he had his back to us all the time was he was enjoying showing off his fit body so much it got him so hard that he couldn't face us. Otherwise I'd say we'd have got the full package. I certainly hope to see this stud again. Oh and although he was attractive he wasn't a stunner which always turns me on so much… love ordinary joes with really fit hairy bodies and cocks! :)
Hey great story! I have yet to see a boner in the changing rooms, but nearly got one myself the last time - i quickly put on my Y-fronts lol! I still want to look as though Im just some random straight guy...

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey great story! I have yet to see a boner in the changing rooms, but nearly got one myself the last time - i quickly put on my Y-fronts lol! I still want to look as though Im just some random straight guy...

AP why don't you just let it happen. A straight guy showing a semi and being oblivious to it? A bit different I know if you sported a fully vertical erection, but if your man is just a bit chubbed up what harm? And if you feel like you're getting too hard for comfort then you can cover it up or just turn around… just like that guy did in the gym yesterday. Go for it mate ;-)

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I feel the same way. I'm not looking to cruise...I find it a huge turn on to be seen naked by guys in setting where nudity is acceptable, but getting a boner isn't. The challenge of keeping it below a semi is exhilarating. The further I am from the safety of my towel, the more exciting.

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel the same way. I'm not looking to cruise...I find it a huge turn on to be seen naked by guys in setting where nudity is acceptable, but getting a boner isn't. The challenge of keeping it below a semi is exhilarating. The further I am from the safety of my towel, the more exciting.
Exactly how I feel now that I am doing this

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh Lordy - I dont think Id be that brave (yet)

I've been doing it since high school. It's very addicting. I used to let it hang over the seat in the locker room, and the same guy would reach under the bench seat and yank on it hard.
Just go for it.

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What do you guys think of this:

I was in the pool of my gym a few weeks ago and went into the spa area afterwards. A beefy guy with what looked like a stunning arse in his shorts got into the large jacuzzi. We caught each other's eye a couple of times. Then I left and finished my swim. When I went to the showers I noticed him in the locker room, still in his shorts, and his locker was right next to mine. I got into the shower cubicle and he came into the showers bollock naked, and I was right… the arse was AMAZING. He spent a long time in there and I'm sure I could see him making a stroking action like masturbation. I was in there shaving my balls and taint and then left. He was just outside the shower area drying off and left as I came in, naked, to use the spinner. He looked up and down my naked body and had to say 'excuse me' to get around me. Then he came back in to get his shorts which were on a hook and he had to excuse himself again. Both of us naked holding towels. Again looked me up and down. And when he left again, he appeared back AGAIN, saying how forgetful he was… another look up and down my body. I was horned alright and starting a chub. Then we were drying off and getting changed right beside each other in the locker room. We both stayed naked as long as possible, him drying his cock and balls with the dryer for the longest time… not even the slightest chub despite this being quite stimulating :)

We ended up chatting about this and that and he had just joined the gym recently cos he had moved house. Then out of the blue he just asked if I wanted to work out with him sometime! So we exchanged numbers and have met a couple of times, each time seeing each other naked lots. He's touched me briefly a few times… just on the arm and shoulder. This all sounds like things can only go in one direction. But he's married. What do you guys think? I'd normally never go for a married guy but fuck he makes me so horny and if he were not married I'd have gone in for the kill long ago. He just loves being naked with me in the locker room and showing it all off. His arse continues to defy gravity and looks awesome in swim shorts, underwear, workout shorts… and of course… bare!

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Enjoy the flirtation, HM. He is married, so you should remain hands off unless he takes it further. He might just be relishing the attention. But you are in an enviable position right now and ought to make it last as long as you can. And keep us filled in on the details...

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Enjoy the flirtation, HM. He is married, so you should remain hands off unless he takes it further. He might just be relishing the attention. But you are in an enviable position right now and ought to make it last as long as you can. And keep us filled in on the details...

Love the advice LC, I also love the fact that I haven't been too overt, I mean I'm in the locker room to strip, then dry off and get dressed. If I stand butt naked in the wet area and hold the towel behind me for an extended time while I 'dry my back' it's not too obvious. No more than he does, I mean we both prolong our nudity as much as possible and chat and look at our phones nude to keep it going. Still I haven't seen as much of a chub on his cute uncut cock, he's definitely a grower.

I feel for him and any gay or bi guy who desperately feels the need for male contact but I really don't want to go there at the end of the day. I hear so many guys saying to just fuck around with married guys cos it's hot but it gets messy. If he were single I'd WANT it to get messy :) I'm sure he knows I'm gay and he's seen more than a chub on me which he has checked out so many times. Also tends to look down my body as we chat a lot of the time and make excuses to come stand beside me and chat when we're nude, such as showing me something on his phone.

I get the feeling this will fizzle out but so be it. I will definitely keep you posted. When I was younger I have had so many guys strike up a conversation which I think would have gone the same way but I was always too shy and came across as rude (how many of you can relate to that one!).

By the way, he definitely has competition in the arse (and everything else!) department from you mate! Stunning pics.

Reactions: biguy94 and cali06

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the compliment, HM.

The younger men at my gym are definitely buttoned up, zipped up and covered up while the older generation are the naked ones. I'm envious of your situation and will carry on vicariously through your reports. You write rather well, by the way...

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love when this happens! I pretend to not notice and continue with the show. Did this recently when came back from the shower, dropped my towel in the bin, and was unlocking my locker (on the top row). A fairly hot guy next to me was digging through (or pretending to dig through) his lower locker next to me for an extended time, which put his eyes pretty much at my dick level. Out of the periphery of my eye, I caught him taking several glances. I pretended not to notice and took my own time unloading my locker and filling my gym bag, at first naked, and then for a while with just my dress shirt on and unbuttoned (my favorite way to get dressed/undressed...as in a couple of my profile pics), so my shirt tails would give on/off flashes of my package as I moved around. I think we both enjoyed the show!
Hot Showers, what would be your reaction if a guy were to point at your dick and say "nice dick."

Reactions: HairyMuscle

Tribulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have loved locker rooms since I can remember. All the way back to age 7 or 8 when I learned to swim at the Y. The sounds, the smells just turn me on. I have been lucky enough to find gym where guys are not self conscious about being naked. I dress slowly. I walk to showers with my towel around my neck. If I see a guy noticing me I start to get hard instantly. Sometime if I'm getting hard I'll throw on a speedo or jock and just let my bulge grow.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have loved locker rooms since I can remember. All the way back to age 7 or 8 when I learned to swim at the Y. The sounds, the smells just turn me on. I have been lucky enough to find gym where guys are not self conscious about being naked. I dress slowly. I walk to showers with my towel around my neck. If I see a guy noticing me I start to get hard instantly. Sometime if I'm getting hard I'll throw on a speedo or jock and just let my bulge grow.
Tribulge please include a pic of "the boys" in your gallery.