Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do you guys think of this:

I was in the pool of my gym a few weeks ago and went into the spa area afterwards. A beefy guy with what looked like a stunning arse in his shorts got into the large jacuzzi. We caught each other's eye a couple of times. Then I left and finished my swim. When I went to the showers I noticed him in the locker room, still in his shorts, and his locker was right next to mine. I got into the shower cubicle and he came into the showers bollock naked, and I was right… the arse was AMAZING. He spent a long time in there and I'm sure I could see him making a stroking action like masturbation. I was in there shaving my balls and taint and then left. He was just outside the shower area drying off and left as I came in, naked, to use the spinner. He looked up and down my naked body and had to say 'excuse me' to get around me. Then he came back in to get his shorts which were on a hook and he had to excuse himself again. Both of us naked holding towels. Again looked me up and down. And when he left again, he appeared back AGAIN, saying how forgetful he was… another look up and down my body. I was horned alright and starting a chub. Then we were drying off and getting changed right beside each other in the locker room. We both stayed naked as long as possible, him drying his cock and balls with the dryer for the longest time… not even the slightest chub despite this being quite stimulating :)

We ended up chatting about this and that and he had just joined the gym recently cos he had moved house. Then out of the blue he just asked if I wanted to work out with him sometime! So we exchanged numbers and have met a couple of times, each time seeing each other naked lots. He's touched me briefly a few times… just on the arm and shoulder. This all sounds like things can only go in one direction. But he's married. What do you guys think? I'd normally never go for a married guy but fuck he makes me so horny and if he were not married I'd have gone in for the kill long ago. He just loves being naked with me in the locker room and showing it all off. His arse continues to defy gravity and looks awesome in swim shorts, underwear, workout shorts… and of course… bare!

This is going to be a great friendship. Being married myself it's so awesome to find a buddy like you.

I love this kind of friendship. Be cool and you guys might eventually becomes good buds outside of the gym.

KB

Reactions: HairyMuscle

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have loved locker rooms since I can remember. All the way back to age 7 or 8 when I learned to swim at the Y. The sounds, the smells just turn me on. I have been lucky enough to find gym where guys are not self conscious about being naked. I dress slowly. I walk to showers with my towel around my neck. If I see a guy noticing me I start to get hard instantly. Sometime if I'm getting hard I'll throw on a speedo or jock and just let my bulge grow.
I wonder if it is different for different countries? In England guys seem to be reserved, though I remember in the US where I went to High School, guys just got naked and walked to the showers (me too).

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I miss living in NYC. The locker rooms were a great place to show off and have fun. I moved down to NC a few years ago, and it isn't the same here. Most of the people come to the gym in their car, dressed to work out. I still try and have fun sometimes, but it isn't the same. Either I get cautious because it is so much more "small town" like. You lose the anonymity of the big city. And then when I do change, half the time no one is in the locker room and when there are, they are old! Lol cracks me up sometimes.

Reactions: AmericanPrince

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I miss living in NYC. The locker rooms were a great place to show off and have fun. I moved down to NC a few years ago, and it isn't the same here. Most of the people come to the gym in their car, dressed to work out. I still try and have fun sometimes, but it isn't the same. Either I get cautious because it is so much more "small town" like. You lose the anonymity of the big city. And then when I do change, half the time no one is in the locker room and when there are, they are old! Lol cracks me up sometimes.

Don't pick on us older guys- one day if your lucky you will be Older.

The younger pups are only interested in other pups and I agree younger is more attractive. But seriously it's a gym locker room not a play ground. Haha just cracking on ya pup- it's all about the circle of life- Enjoy the fun while you can!

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't pick on us older guys- one day if your lucky you will be Older.

The younger pups are only interested in other pups and I agree younger is more attractive. But seriously it's a gym locker room not a play ground. Haha just cracking on ya pup- it's all about the circle of life- Enjoy the fun while you can!

Dude, I bet I am older than you lol or at least I feel older!

Reactions: kurt bishop

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude, I bet I am older than you lol or at least I feel older!

Guess that's possible- getting old sucks, u less you like a teenager because there is so much to lop foreword to by getting older.

Then BOOM your older and there no longer anything to look forward to.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So many typos -
The above should read :

Guess that is possible - getting old sucks, when your a teenager you can't wait to get older because there is so much to look forward to. Driving, graduating, voting, drinking, long term relationships, families etc.

Then Boom your older and then there isn't as much left to gain!

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wonder if it is different for different countries? In England guys seem to be reserved, though I remember in the US where I went to High School, guys just got naked and walked to the showers (me too).
If anything, I think it might be a bit the opposite. When I visited London, I found quite a few places with open showers...more than here in NYC. Also I felt like guys seemed more comfortable with lingering nudity, beyond the quick walk in and out of the shower. For instance, at the Oasis in Covenat Garden, I was one of several guys to walk to the urinals and take a leak fully nude before showering. Most guys in the states would wrap a towel for this, even though they plan to take it off as soon as they get to the shower area.

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If anything, I think it might be a bit the opposite. When I visited London, I found quite a few places with open showers...more than here in NYC. Also I felt like guys seemed more comfortable with lingering nudity, beyond the quick walk in and out of the shower. For instance, at the Oasis in Covenat Garden, I was one of several guys to walk to the urinals and take a leak fully nude before showering. Most guys in the states would wrap a towel for this, even though they plan to take it off as soon as they get to the shower area.
Yeah, I keep hearing about the Oasis gym - are there day passes available? As i dont necessarily have to do a work out, can you just walk into the changing rooms as in many gyms/sports clubs?

Reactions: HairyMuscle

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I keep hearing about the Oasis gym - are there day passes available? As i dont necessarily have to do a work out, can you just walk into the changing rooms as in many gyms/sports clubs?
There are day passes. I don't recall the price (and I was last there over a year ago, so it may have gone up). Here's the website: www.better.org.uk: Oasis Sports Centre, Gym, Heated Outdoor Pool & Squash in Camden | Better Gym You need to have paid the day fee before you access the locker rooms.

The Marshall Street facility (run by the same group) also has good locker rooms with open showers and sells day passes. They have separate upstairs and downstairs locker rooms , so you can try both. www.better.org.uk: Marshall Street Leisure Centre, Gym & Pool in Westminster | Better Gym

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
At the gym yesterday, there was an extremely handsome guy, probably in his early 30's, who walks to the shower naked with his towel over his shoulder. Blonde with a short beard, great ass, v-shaped torso, hairy chest and legs. It looked like he might trim his pubes to keep them looking nice, but not shaved down. His cock wasn't very big while flaccid, but he still looked damn good. He eve stood at his locker naked, unlocking it and folding his towel, taking his clothes out, etc..The only downside was that he changed into black boxer-briefs. He would have been stunning if he only slipped into a nice pair of briefs!

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are day passes. I don't recall the price (and I was last there over a year ago, so it may have gone up). Here's the website: www.better.org.uk: Oasis Sports Centre, Gym, Heated Outdoor Pool & Squash in Camden | Better Gym You need to have paid the day fee before you access the locker rooms.

The Marshall Street facility (run by the same group) also has good locker rooms with open showers and sells day passes. They have separate upstairs and downstairs locker rooms , so you can try both. www.better.org.uk: Marshall Street Leisure Centre, Gym & Pool in Westminster | Better Gym
Hey fantastic! Im definitely gonna go, thanks for this! (Will report back!)

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey fantastic! Im definitely gonna go, thanks for this! (Will report back!)
'Why not come and indulge yourself with the therapies on offer in the Thermal Spa.? The area contains heated Hammam seats with footbaths, a sauna and steam room, feature showers and a hydrotherapy pool.'
Im getting ideas, fellas.......

AmericanPrince

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always want to flaunt it, but the thrill gets me rock hard which is not kosher I assume.
Thats the problem! I start to get hard (happened yesterday in the locker room) and then the game is over - and on go the pants! But there must be ways of controlling this, its all in the mind!

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys - I have not been to a gym for a while so just don't know the locker room/shower layout, routine etc. I suppose all are a bit different. Do you gym-goers notice lotsa guys getting naked at the lockers and then strolling casually to the showers? Are the showers ever in cubicles or are they a row of shower heads? Love to hear your experiences and how best I can show off, but look like im straight and just dont care. Im sure its an art!!

Stop avoiding the obvious. It depends if your intention is to get your dick sucked or go to the gym for a workout and then to get clean. Big difference.

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats the problem! I start to get hard (happened yesterday in the locker room) and then the game is over - and on go the pants! But there must be ways of controlling this, its all in the mind!

If you can't control getting hard in a public space as a grown man then you have an issue. No one needs to see that at a place for working out.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys get hard in a locker room/ gym all the time. I don't think it's a problem at all. Just a response. Saw a guy at a spa one time. Big straight guy. Had a huge erection toweling off. He never blinked acted like he cared so know one else did eithet

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Hey AP, I saw your twin in the locker room yesterday. First saw him last week. Guy in his forties, attractive, carrying an extra few pounds. Had a wedding ring on. First thing I noticed he was peering out of his alcove of lockers down the long locker room. He was getting dressed for the gym. Nice chubby uncut penis. Then, very unusually for this part of the world, he pulled on a jockstrap. So I'm guessing he's definitely into locker room fetishes. Exchanged glances with him once or twice but nothing more.

Then yesterday he was just out of the shower and had a MASSIVE chub going on, I mean this guy was seriously packing a fat piece of meat which looks three times the size it was when I first saw it. I looked and made eye contact and he then avoided showing it as much as he could. I went to the bathroom and when I came back he still had his towel on and a very obvious tent going on. He then pulled on his tee, shirt, and sweater with the towel STILL around his waist, it was like he was trying to get it down before pulling on his underwear. I was naked by now and pulled on my swim shorts with a chubbed cock but when I looked down it was actually quite erect and he got a glance, I looked him straight in the eye as I caught him looking.

I don't know, if I know for sure a guy is engaging in some visual pleasure I don't mind showing bone, I mean it's only for as long as it takes you to step into your shorts or briefs and pull them up your legs. But I don't know why he was so reluctant, maybe because he's married but come on he couldn't have been more obvious, especially to those of us who know what to look for :)