Locker Room Fuck

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by nakedwally, Mar 3, 2007.

1. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    found this on the web hope you all enjoy....

Last week, on saturday, we had volleyball practice again, but because a lot of people are ill, there were only 5 people on the training. We didn't do that much, because we had a new trainer, and we talked a lot to know a bit more about him... After practice, he came to the locker room to change clothes too, because he had to train later that evening. I already noticed that he was really hot, and that he was probable gay, because when I changed t-shirt during the practice, he stared at me.
    We started to shower, and the trainer just stayed there, sitting and talking. My best friend and I were the last one to enter the showers, and we never rush ourselves, so we were the last ones in the Locker room, the trainer was still there. He's only 25 years old, and when we came out of the shower, he didn't wear his shirt anymore, I liked his hot six-pack, and I stared at him. My friend and the trainer noticed that, and suddenly I saw my friend's dick was growing. He is a bit younger, but his dick wasn't small at all.
    He noticed that I saw his bulge, and he asked if I liked it, he knew I was gay, and I said it looked nice, even with his towel hanging in front of it. He came to me, and kissed me, and my dick grew as well, and my friend Jelle started to suck my dick!!!
    At that moment, I felt another dick against my legs, it was Dries, the trainer, his dick wasn't horny yet, but it was already quite big. He kissed me, and when Jelle saw that, he started to suck both our dicks. Then I saw Dries' dick getting bigger, and it grew a lot, his dick was huge. I asked Dries if I could fuck him, and he said it was ok, so he got down on his back, and I put his legs in the air, and I started to fuck him!
    Jelle suddenly heard a sound, and he looked out the door, one of the other boys from Dries' team was standing there, and we immediately noticed his bulge, but he didn't want to admit he liked the view... He entered, and Jelle went to him, and they started kissing, and then, Jelle started to fuck him doggy style. At that moment, I cummed in Dries' ass, and then he tried to fuck Jelle, who was fucking Peter. When his dick got in, I heard Jelle moan in pain, because Dries' dick was so big. Dries heard that too, and he got out again...
    Dries said he wanted to wrestle a bit, and we went into the gym, where we wrestled a bit, then Jelle and Peter entered. Peter came to me, and he started to fuck me hard, his dick was big too, so I moaned, but it was heavenly good. Dries started to fuck Jelle again, and now, Jelle moaned too, but it was in pleasure too.
    We went on fucking eachother for about another hour, and then we heard that some other team members were entering the building, we went to the lockerroom, got dressed, and we went home. In a couple of days, we will meet again, but this evening, Dries and Jelle will probably come to my house, Peter won't, because his boyfriend doesn't want him to meet us again...

2. Daddy Lucas

Gold Member

Albums:
    WOW! That story got me boned up! Thanks!

3. Slayed

Slayed New Member

Good story, but wrote very quickly by the author

4. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    i am not sure who wrote it found it on the web

5. krashdown

krashdown Member

Albums:
    Thanks man, as if I haven't jacked off enough today....:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted