Locker Room Issues

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by jacker123, May 8, 2008.

1. jacker123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just started at a new gym. This place must be a freak of nature because in the locker room, I'm by far and away the biggest guy there. I'm big but not huge at 8x6 but all these guys are lucky if they have 5 on them must be the water here. Anyways, I have never been the clear big guy and on top of that I'm way younger than most at this place.

Most of the guys here will hang out for awhile. But me, I find myself getting in and out as fast as possible as to not draw too much attention to myself.

What do you think, am I overreacting?

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I'm surprised those guys show themselves. Super-modest is all the rage in HS, college, and health clubs. See if changing under a towel is more common.

and oh, don't worry about overreacting.

3. gracus3

gracus3 New Member

I wonder how do you know how big or small the others are erect...they may be small limp and much larger than you erect.

4. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I would think that these guys are secure with the way they look naked, that they are secure with their own sexuality and are not insecure with the size of their package (as some of them may be growers and not showers) and hard is where they will really be judged. They may or may not notice what you are packing. And if they do notice, for some of them it will not matter if you are 3 inches long soft or 9 inches long soft. 99% if those guys are there to shower after a workout. Not worry about if a guy is longer soft then they are. So just be as comfortable as they are.

5. jacker123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, just a shock going from the modest norm to this level of comfortability.

6. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    So you may be bigger or the biggest; what's your point?

Draft saved Draft deleted