Locker room mentality amongst women

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
[URL]http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7474/2026/400/Alisyn031106d.jpg[/URL]

http://img181.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=97277_28_122_498lo.jpg

The Fox News anchorwoman (in the black top) in the top photo use to show her legs like that on a regular basis.

Former Miss America in the second photo (in the red top) was hired and started sitting around with dynamite legs.

Almost immediately (if not immediately) the anchorwoman in the first photo ceased showing off her thighs anymore. It's rare she shows over a couple of inches now.

Former MIss America continues to constantly show her thighs off.

What do think about that? Seems like the anchorwoman in the first photo became insecure.

(It hasn't affected the thin one in the red dress in the top photo who continues to show off her thin thighs, which don't appeal to me but I'm aware it does some guys.)

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
My question to the ladies: Have you ever let another woman cause you to shy away like that, or caused another woman to shy away, or have you ever witnessed it happen between women - be it legs, breasts, butt, etc.?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ditto.

OP, you must have a lot of time on your hands to have noticed this! (just kidding -- please don't take that as a criticism...I'm sure you're just very observant). :wink:

I used to sing and play keyboards in a band, and I did notice on some videotapes of us that I could look quite thin standing next to a band member who was significantly overweight, or I could look a little...um...sturdy standing next to a band member who was quite thin.

It didn't change my choices of who to stand next to, though. I had a lot of body acceptance issues in my twenties, but have gotten a lot better at appreciating my unique shape. I know I don't have to look like other women, and I definitely don't have to look like Miss USA.

There are plenty of people who find me attractive just as I am, including my Master, whose opinion matters the most.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Ditto.

OP, you must have a lot of time on your hands to have noticed this! (just kidding -- please don't take that as a criticism...I'm sure you're just very observant). :wink:

I used to sing and play keyboards in a band, and I did notice on some videotapes of us that I could look quite thin standing next to a band member who was significantly overweight, or I could look a little...um...sturdy standing next to a band member who was quite thin.

It didn't change my choices of who to stand next to, though. I had a lot of body acceptance issues in my twenties, but have gotten a lot better at appreciating my unique shape. I know I don't have to look like other women, and I definitely don't have to look like Miss USA.

There are plenty of people who find me attractive just as I am, including my Master, whose opinion matters the most.

I watch Fox News mostly. I'm probably more observant in general than most guys, but when it comes to certain things my radar is high. Even though guys look at legs all the time, how many guys do you think will have noticed this timing of one stopping right after other one shows up with super thighs. A few? Any?

Since you brought up yourself, if I may say so, even though it should be quite obvious by now I'm a size king (Serena Williams type builds are my favorite) I can certainly see why men find you attractive. I hope it's clear I'm not trying to come on to you or anything, it's just that I see your avatar in posts and I've thought before that you have a face that is quite attractive and your body is certainly nothing to be ashamed of. I'm not sure what you mean by unique shape though.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Ah ha, now I see why some people still actually watch Faux News.

well the Clinton News Network is pretty boring so you gotta watch some actual fact based news from time to time : o )

anyway that's EXTREAMLY common among women
they are extreamly competitive