Locker Room Modest/Okay THIS is the worst I've seen.

GayJapan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was burned as a child when my family home was destroyed in a bush fire in Australia. I have scar tissue on my back and shoulder and when possible I rather people don't se it because everyone who does usually just stares - it is horrific but at least I can hide it under a t-shirt. As such, I always leave my shirt on when I go to a public shower and take a clean shirt in with me. I know I am probably overreacting, but I was young when it happened and it has just stayed with me.

So to those assholes making fun of this guy, don't judge unless you know the full story.

It is funny though, walking out of the shower in a t-shirt but my cock flopping for the world to see!

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just because someone does not want YOU/ANYONE to see them naked in a public place does not mean they have an issue! I think the issue is yours.

If you don't look, you won't even notice what SOMEONE else is doing and whether or not their actions meet with your personal approval. Why talk sh-t about people just because they prefer to not let you look at them? It's their body. Show yours if you want but leave alone those who think/feel differently.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whatever his mindset and motivation, it seems somehow appropriate he was using the "handicapped" stall.

Is anything about the original OP "appropriate?"

Maybe he does have a real handicap? Maybe his handicap is that he doesn't want to be ogled/looked at/stared at/judged while showering or having people he doesn't even know talk about him on a sex website for no reason other than he didn't want to show his body? Maybe he has a scar Maybe whatever??

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Is anything about the original OP "appropriate?"

Maybe he does have a real handicap? Maybe his handicap is that he doesn't want to be ogled/looked at/stared at/judged while showering or having people he doesn't even know talk about him on a sex website for no reason other than he didn't want to show his body? Maybe he has a scar Maybe whatever??
That was exactly my point. Glad you got it for once.

Are you stalking me now, sweetie?

You really need to stop. It could be viewed as harassment.

D_Crawley Crotchreeks

Just Browsing
Media
There is nothing wrong with the guy OP is talking about. Most likely something wrong with OP.

If that guy bares all and looks great for all to see then OP and all the rest of the little fairy boys come on sites like these and talk about how they saw this amazingly hot guy in the showers at the gym today. Cant blame a guy who doesnt want certain men (and nowadays these certain men are everywhere) to get enjoyment of seeing him naked.

I look great naked and refuse to get naked in the locker rooms for that exact reason.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
There is nothing wrong with the guy OP is talking about. Most likely something wrong with OP.

If that guy bares all and looks great for all to see then OP and all the rest of the little fairy boys come on sites like these and talk about how they saw this amazingly hot guy in the showers at the gym today. Cant blame a guy who doesnt want certain men (and nowadays these certain men are everywhere) to get enjoyment of seeing him naked.

I look great naked and refuse to get naked in the locker rooms for that exact reason.
Posting homophobic slurs is not acceptable at LPSG. You might want to check the ToS regarding the consequences. Everyone is welcome here, and whether or not you've figured it out yet, the vast majority of members are men who have at least some degree of homo in their orientation, frequently more than they like to admit, including many self-identified straight "hundred percenters".

Your comments seem rather inconsistent for someone whose post history includes starting threads asking people to comment on his cock like this, or posting in threads commenting on other guys' cocks like this. Even stranger, your locker room shyness seems completely inconsistent with this, posted in a thread where guys in NYC are looking to hookup and jack off together:
anyone interested in steam room fun? what gyms do you guys go to?
Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

D_Crawley Crotchreeks

Just Browsing
Media
I apologize for the usage of fairy there. However, its frustrating being in a locker room and knowing that there are always going to people looking for their own enjoyment. And yeah the steam room fun being with people you are familiar with and playing together is different than random strangers staring at you when you when you arent aware.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I apologize for the usage of fairy there. However, its frustrating being in a locker room and knowing that there are always going to people looking for their own enjoyment. And yeah the steam room fun being with people you are familiar with and J/O together is different than random strangers staring at you when you when you arent aware.
So in other words, you want to pick and choose who looks at you and who you show off for in a public venue. So the "fairy boys" are a big problem, but as long as guys are 100% "straight" like you it's a huge hot turn-on, and you're up for engaging in a little mutual wank.

That makes perfect sense. I think I've got it now.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No. I guess you are right, but you would think if hes that insecure would he even bother showering at the gym? I mean watching the "procedure" was just exhausting. I normally dont "linger" in the gym shower, but just watching this was entertaining. It must have taken him over five minutes to finally get the shower going. I didn't stick around to see what happened when he finished showering,,lol. I actually kind of felt sorry for him.
I may be a bit sensitive about your comments. Yes people have issues with their bodies some may seem unwarrented to you..It is sorta like watching someone park in a handicapped space and when they get out of the car they seem to be perfectly fine..You dont know..I was perfectly fine showering with the other guys until i had cancer surgery..I have never put this out there before but to prove a point i will..My surgery left a nice scar from my sternum to just below my belly button. After they removed my bladder and placed a nice bag on my front right side at the waist it changed the way i saw myself and defintley would make others stare or look me over if i was to be in a public shower..So what i am saying is that the entertainment you received from not knowing what his deal was,well i dont know what to say,maybe think twice before you judge others who are very private, they may have good reasons...

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
Ive seen your run of the mill "towel dancers", you know the ones who put their underwear on under their towel for fear of anyone seeing their ass or maybe a split second glance of their dick, but THIS takes the cake. I'm in the gym showers at 24 fitness. The showers are open in the front with opaque dividers between them which I think gives you just enough privacy. There is however a handicapped shower across from one of these open front shower which has a curtain you can pull across for complete privacy. The dude comes in there FULLY clothed, I mean WITH socks AND shoes, goes in full clothed WITH socks AND shoes and slams the curtain closed. Then takes off everything bit by bit, making sure that when he puts his stuff outside the stall that the curtain is readjusted to make sure no one sees ANYTHING. I dont get it,,does this dude have serious issues? LOL

Why is this such a problem for you? he probably saw you. a locker room is a place to get changed not to hook up or gawk at people. You're the one that has the issues.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
:biggrin1:
Somebody should have snatched all his clothes and stuff while he was in there and he would have been forced to come out lookin for them buck naked LOL bet that would have told him something about being too modest and shy around other men....LOL

There was this kid named Matt in my freshman dorm that someone did that too. When I walked in the shower room to get a shower the boy was practically in tears because someone had stolen all his clothes and his towel and he had been waiting in the stall for someone to come in for about a half hour. I took pity on him and lent him the gymshorts I had on so he walk go back to his room.

I went to pull the curtain back to hand him my shorts and he actually grabbed it so I wouldn't see his dick but I caught a glimse and he had a nice piece. I have no clue why this kid was so modest because he was a very goodlooking guy.:confused:

Last edited:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I'm SUPPOSED to enjoy getting leered at?

Perhaps not "enjoy" it, but not care about it. It's just a matter of thinking about it for 30 seconds. Again, what does it cost you? I decided a long time ago not to give a shit, and it's been helpful; I don't give it a second thought unless the guy is 30 years older than me AND weighs twice as much, and I still regret reacting to that. (I am NOT my body, and my body is not me; my mind is what makes me into me, not my body, and certainly not my cock; my cock is not me.)

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It is what it is. What works for you in the locker room works for you and what works for other then works for them. You shouldn't worry about what somebody else in doing in there unless you want to get with them or watch them...