Locker Room Modest/Okay THIS is the worst I've seen.

clandestine1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, he likely does. From the outside and from an LPSG openness perspective, its easy to say he could just be really insecure about his dick.

On the other hand, there could be something more serious...like a physical anomaly that he doesn't want to share with everyone. Or, he might have been abused in some way earlier in his life and can't handle nudity.

It would be great if everyone was comfortable enough in their own skin to not need to go over-the-top in their privacy, but those of us who don't care who sees us naked sometimes need to step back and consider other circumstances that might cause such behavior in others.

There. Did I over-think that scenario enough? :cool:
Nope, no over thinking at all. Being an understanding and RESPECTFUL person is a rare thing lately. Some people are so arrogant that they can't get over themselves enough to maybe see things from someone else's point of view.

Redwyvre

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Could be a cultural thing. Back in the 80's when I was a student at The University of Minnesota I lived in a dorm that had totally open communal showers. This didn't seem unusual for me since I had (and liked) to use communal showers for PE and sports from middle school through high school. The foreign exchange students from Saudi Arabia, however, who lived on our floor were deeply disturbed by the lack of privacy, they wore their underwear walking down the hall to the shower, they showered in their underwear, they walked back their room wearing wet underwear. Turns out they were forbidden to be nude in public.