Locker room Poll

chl481

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a gay guy and when I'm in a locker room I'll chose a locker near the showers so I can sneak a peak at the guys. I was curious to know how gay guys compare with straight guys when I comes to chosing a locker at the gym. Do other gay guys do the same thing ? And for the str8 guys even think about penis gazing when chosing a locker ? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanx.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I pick a locker wherever one's open. I usually go to the gym when it's crowded. If you've a mind to look around, there are good views from anywhere in a locker or shower room. (I'm mostly straight.)

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually pick a locker wherever. I'm pretty much out of the habit of checkin' out other guys' equipment--in person. Not that I haven't ever done it, but my curiosity isn't as strong anymore. The gym I go to would be perfect for curious dudes because at the end of the main line of lockers there's a tv hanging from the ceiling and it would be very, very easy to check out a lot f cock because it would look like you're just watchin' the tube--usually a sports show is on.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
chl481 said:
I'm a gay guy and when I'm in a locker room I'll chose a locker near the showers so I can sneak a peak at the guys. I was curious to know how gay guys compare with straight guys when I comes to chosing a locker at the gym. Do other gay guys do the same thing ? And for the str8 guys even think about penis gazing when chosing a locker ? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanx.
\

pretty funny question. What do you think? I don't think straight guys are quite as interested in checking out other dicks as you are. But I'm glad you are appreciating nature even in the gym.

10ner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
chl481 said:

Thanx.

well maybe it depends on your age and ability to seee cocks Youncan also get into alot of 'hassle if the man catcheds u looking Mostly men are not that humng in the showers and it is a bit childish I think

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've petty much grown up in locker rooms.
(My father was a football coach for a large Calif.
university) The men who a self consious or try
to hid under a towel or wearing shorts in the shower
are the BIGGEST FRUITS of all. They might as well
have a sign around their neck reading "Uptight and dumb"
or "Small DICK.'' Behavior is very readable! :eek:

I always choose the locker furthest from the showers
as the general population of the area is less.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Gym Locker room stories like that keep me from getting gym memberships.

I mean it's kinda creepy if you have to think about someone staring at you like that. I mean, you're gonna see someone naked in a locker room, but it gets creepy when you make it a spectacle.

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just get one where I have some room to change comfy, and not have trolls rub against me as they walk by:cool: . Not a lot of nakedness at my gym, but yeah curious enough to check out other equipment if given the chance.

vegasnola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i actually chosemy locker with a number i would remember, lol. it happens to be close to the showers but that's also handy so i can get in and out quicker. unfortunately it also is a little bit congested at times but haven't had any trouble. granted, i will admit i look....but seriously, there are so many average cocks that it's just not that interesting. i get more sidetracked with mens physiques that they obviously work hard on.... but i dont stare because i dont want to get carried away and create a problem.

chris6092

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If anyone looked at another guy's dick in my gym then they would mostly likely get the shit beaten out of them as it's a hardcore British bear pit of a place.

This is in no way an expression of my opinion on the pros and cons of male sexuality...just giving you the facts as they are in my place.

Chris

duncan260

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I tend to use the same locker all the time - just habit I guess. I'm always happy to let the other guys do the staring if that's what they want. Why be shy with what nature has given us. Showers at my gym are communal and its easy viewing if you want it.

duncan

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm in a place where we just pay for a locker and have it for an extended time. We also didn't pick our locations as they were just assigned, so that wasn't a big deal for me. As for myself in the locker room, I don't really look around or notice people all that much. Size-wise I might notice someone that's huge or I might notice some guy that looks pretty good overall. I'll admit it, I'm jealous of guys that can get a good build and tan well. Someday I'll make it a point in my life to kill them all :rolleyes:

Overall though, I don't purposely look at anything, but it's impossible not to notice a few things here and there.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I always go to the gym with friends, lockers are chosen based on nearness to each other.

At my gym there is a tv suspended from the ceiling and set on ESPN, I think it is pretty funny at all the nude guys who get entranced in watching the game and start playing with their dicks. About the time they start to go from half hard to really erect, they wake up and go dress.

dukey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just because I'm naked doesn't mean I want you to look. Take your dirtyhabit online and out of my locker room.

There's websites for whackos like you (they disturb me too).

All differences aside, thank you for posting. Your opinions do matter. After all it is a discussion forum.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dukey:

If you will look back at your own post, you will see a button at the bottom that says edit right next to the usual choices of "quote" and "quick reply." You can click on it, and go back and delete content yourself. This only works for your own posts, but it is a handy device when we press "submit reply" too quickly.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
dukey said:
Just because I'm naked doesn't mean I want you to look. Take your dirtyhabit online and out of my locker room.

There's websites for whackos like you (they disturb me too).
Here, here; sneaking a peek doesn't make one a whacko or dirty. It's a very natural thing to do.

Additionally, what websites are you referring to exactly?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always choose the same locker.. one close to the showers and the pool entrance. I usually do very little checking out of what's hanging from other guys... more into butts and total bodies. I am much more about letting other guys gawk at my huge soft one in the showers if they want , especially when they are regular buds who routinely like to watch me. I still have a bit of showmanship , residual from earlier days,:smile: concerning my endowment!