Locker room Poll

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well if it's just a bit of innocent looking, what's wrong? People look at things in general, no need to become uptight about it. Staring is a different thing, but staring in general is annoying. It's not that I am that handsome or have a perfect body but people watch, maybe it's charisma or the way I dress, having mostly attractive friends doesn't help either. I feel uncomfortable when people keep looking at you and your friends when you are in a restaurant... that's shameless too. A quick glance is flattering, but people: don't stare, not at my face and not at my dick.

nguyenpa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't gaze at other guys...

My first criteria to chose a locker are room to change and cleaniness...

But then I tend to chose one that gives me opportunities to "show off" what I have. I like to change knowing guys are watching me, especially when they are people I know.

I agree. I think it's normal to take a "quick look", but that's enough. I don't want to make someone else feel uncomfortable.

Yes, I know some of the guys on this site get a thrill from receiving the attention-- and that's fine-- but I like to think that most guys in the locker room just intend to shower.

henryroyce said:
I am 100% straight but will always sneak a peek - who doesn't? :smile: But to actively choose a locker room with a view is voyeurism in my opinion. I am more than happy for other guys to have a quick look at my big fella but I would be pretty pissed off if I knew that I was being spied on. :mad: