Locker Room Question

BS1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So when you walk into the locker room to take a piss and there are people in there, some clothed, others just showered and naked, and you take a look, would that be considered weird or normal?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
looking- sure, stopping, staring an getting an erection-no, taking out your digital camera and making an xtube video, then calling your friends to say (loudly) "Damn, you gotta see this stud- hang on I will send you the pic on my phone!- definently a big no

and if you DO talk to one of the guys nude- try to make vague eye contact (lol) like talking to a nice chested woman and never looking her in the face :)

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Absolutely normal. I have been a looker and I have been looked at. Men are strangely curious beasts. Just don't stare for long periods.

GeorgiaRick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last week my workout partner and I finished up a long session in the gym and headed in to the small locker room...we usually just grab our gear and head out. A guy I've never seen before walked out of the shower area towards a locker, and my bud turned to me and said, "Damn, that's the biggest cock I've ever seen!" The other dude heard him, smirked a little and kept on walking.

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
100% normal. My gym has a huge locker room -- probably 12,500 square feet -- with two separate shower areas, two saunas, two steams and one whilrpool, plus two of those great areas where you can kick back in your towel, or without your towel, or fully dressed and watch tv and relax. it's awesome to be able to be in the company of men, naked, and relaxed.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unless one is Blind and the Seeing Eye Dog is taking him to the urinal I would suspect that any other Male would take the opportunity to look.

As someone else stated, breaking out a camera to take photos may be frowned on.

We all can be civil and still have plenty of opportunity to observe others.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I suppose it's normal but apparently I'm the only one that keeps my eyes on the road. I mean really, what's there to see? I already know I'm vastly superior to everything that might possible enter the gym so there's no reason to look at the other, lesser beings.

D

deleted554163

I always have a look at any naked men and quite like being looked at also when I am naked - normal behaviour for most of us I think