Locker Room Question

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last week my workout partner and I finished up a long session in the gym and headed in to the small locker room...we usually just grab our gear and head out. A guy I've never seen before walked out of the shower area towards a locker, and my bud turned to me and said, "Damn, that's the biggest cock I've ever seen!" The other dude heard him, smirked a little and kept on walking.

Are you sure that that wasn't at the Parliament Resort?

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I suppose it's normal but apparently I'm the only one that keeps my eyes on the road. I mean really, what's there to see? I already know I'm vastly superior to everything that might possible enter the gym so there's no reason to look at the other, lesser beings.

I admire your humble modesty.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
See whether you think this is normal (or acceptable).

When I lived in Minneapolis, I went to the downtown YMCA to use the indoor track because the roads and sidewalks (footpaths for you Brits) were covered with snow and ice. Just after I changed into my running gear, a good-looking black kid asked me where the weight room was, and I told him.

After my running work out, I went into the shower room which had about 10 shower heads, most of which were in use. Only a minute later, the same black kid entered and used the shower directly opposite mine. He was really good looking and had a very large erection. He kept staring at me which made me uneasy because I was afraid that it might cause me to have an erection, so I pretended that I didn't know he was there and turned my back to him. As an obvious excuse to get a frontal view of me, he went to the door to the swimming pool, opened it a crack, and looked through; he still had the huge erection. After finishing my shower, I went to the drying area to towel off; he followed me, stood about three feet from me, and continued to stare at me as I got dry. When I walked to my locker to get dressed, he followed me, sat on the bench near my locker, and continued to stare at me; he still had the erection. I got dressed as quickly as possible and left, all the time pretending that he was invisible. If he had been a few years older, I'd have considered taking him home, but as it was, I was totally unnerved.

Question 1: Was his behavior normal?

Question 2: Was his behavior acceptable?

Question 3: Did I handle the situation in an appropriate manner?

Question 4: What would you have done differently?

D

deleted557465

by me! :biggrin1:
We stare at people out on the street, and when we're almost fully naked at the beach, so what's wrong about doing so at the gym. IT'S ONLY A COCK!

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will happily look at any naked body and am happy to be looked at. The guy described in FRE's post above is way too blatant. Not normal and should not have to be tolerated.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Totally normal, if a guy isn't looking he must be dead. Certainly don't mind others looking at me. Just don't be making any rude comments, A nice friendly hello while walking past is acceptable too.

GodotNYC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
See whether you think this is normal (or acceptable).

When I lived in Minneapolis, I went to the downtown YMCA to use the indoor track because the roads and sidewalks (footpaths for you Brits) were covered with snow and ice. Just after I changed into my running gear, a good-looking black kid asked me where the weight room was, and I told him.

After my running work out, I went into the shower room which had about 10 shower heads, most of which were in use. Only a minute later, the same black kid entered and used the shower directly opposite mine. He was really good looking and had a very large erection. He kept staring at me which made me uneasy because I was afraid that it might cause me to have an erection, so I pretended that I didn't know he was there and turned my back to him. As an obvious excuse to get a frontal view of me, he went to the door to the swimming pool, opened it a crack, and looked through; he still had the huge erection. After finishing my shower, I went to the drying area to towel off; he followed me, stood about three feet from me, and continued to stare at me as I got dry. When I walked to my locker to get dressed, he followed me, sat on the bench near my locker, and continued to stare at me; he still had the erection. I got dressed as quickly as possible and left, all the time pretending that he was invisible. If he had been a few years older, I'd have considered taking him home, but as it was, I was totally unnerved.

Question 1: Was his behavior normal?

Question 2: Was his behavior acceptable?

Question 3: Did I handle the situation in an appropriate manner?

Question 4: What would you have done differently?

Answer 1: No.
Answer 2: No.
Answer 3: Yes, unless you were interested. How young a kid are we talking about?
Answer 4: Depends on the answer to 3.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Answer 1: No.
Answer 2: No.
Answer 3: Yes, unless you were interested. How young a kid are we talking about?
Answer 4: Depends on the answer to 3.

I don't know exactly how old he was, but I'd guess about 16. If he'd been > 25, probably I'd have invited him home, although it might not have been the most reasonable thing to do. I was definitely interested and was struggling not to get an erection. I would have found it embarrassing (or more than embarrassing) to get an erection in a shower room with about eight other guys present.

Last edited:

GodotNYC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would have found it embarrassing (or more than embarrassing) to get an erection in a shower room with about eight other guys present.

Clearly, he didn't suffer from the same issue of embarrassment. ;) What are the laws where you are? Would he be a minor?

I guess I'm curious as well as to why he was so persistent- he must have had some idea that you were interested. Had you spoken or made eye contact? If he shows up again, and acts the same way, perhaps you could start an innocuous conversation- avoiding the subject but sussing him out. There is also the perfectly credible explanation that the kid might be either mentally ill or mentally challenged. Children/teenagers/adults who are mentally disabled are often inappropriately sexual without being aware of the consequences.

If that's not the explanation, then the kid deserves credit for (excuse the pun) balls.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Clearly, he didn't suffer from the same issue of embarrassment. ;) What are the laws where you are? Would he be a minor?

I guess I'm curious as well as to why he was so persistent- he must have had some idea that you were interested. Had you spoken or made eye contact? If he shows up again, and acts the same way, perhaps you could start an innocuous conversation- avoiding the subject but sussing him out. There is also the perfectly credible explanation that the kid might be either mentally ill or mentally challenged. Children/teenagers/adults who are mentally disabled are often inappropriately sexual without being aware of the consequences.

If that's not the explanation, then the kid deserves credit for (excuse the pun) balls.

It happened many years ago and I saw him only once. I no longer live in Minneapolis. Such a blatant situation is highly unusual and unlikely to happen again. Most guys give signs without being so obvious that everyone in the area would notice. A few times someone has followed me from the shower to the locker where there is more privacy and watched me get dressed, but that's much less blatant and easier to deal with.

At one time in Minnesota, the age of consent was 21, but I don't even know what it was at that time; it would not have been < 18, however, and I'd guess that he was about 16.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I suppose it's normal but apparently I'm the only one that keeps my eyes on the road. I mean really, what's there to see? I already know I'm vastly superior to everything that might possible enter the gym so there's no reason to look at the other, lesser beings.
How do you know you're vastly superior if you never look and have nothing to compare yourself to?