locker room semis?

chesco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
at 25, I finally joined a gym recently...blessed with good metabolism so I've alwas been a slim guy, vut i'm working on adding muscle and just generally being health. really enjoy it, too.

when i'm done working out, I always feel like i'm experiencing a rush of testosterone or something. something about lifting heavy things, building and demonstrating strength....it's a very masculine thing(at least for us dudes, i'm sure ladies experience some sort of similar response_. after a rigorous and successful workout, I feel like a million bucks. and I've noticed that my lats and biceps aren't the only muscles that seem to swell up a bit in the post workout glow. i'm not talking popping wood or anything, but a pleasant plumpness that adds to the whole I AM MANLY MAN vibe

it works out well cause this means that i'm making a good showing when I undress...not that I flaunt my piece or anything but I do get naked and shower etc and my ego enjoys being the swinging dick. last time however it went a bit beyond that...I was all alone in the shower so I soaped thoroughly like I was at home(and I mean that literally!no winkwink, I wasn't pleasuring myself, I was just showering like I do when there aren't other naked gus on either side of me)

well with that little contact I was suddenly sporting a serious semi...my guy was still just hanging limp but at 6_ inches.

I was like shit someone's gonna think I got a rod for them...but just decided, fuck it. there was only one other guy in my stall area while I toweled off and drdressed up and he was old fat hairy with a little knob for a dick. caught some glances with a a jealous flavor. then this younger black kid, who i'd been lifting nearby, walks by and stared for a sec then nodded at me with a look like "respect, pretty good for a white dude"

seems like no one got skeeved(cause I didn't act skeevu) and I gotta ad mit the looks felt good. if I were actually that big hanging totally soft I it would make wearing pants wuite an ordeal

experienced gym goers....is a plump sausage liable to get me dirty looks in the future or does everyone get that its part of getting the blood flowing for a healthy young man.

its pretty cool taking a turn as cock of the walk though. other hetero guys, what would you reaction be?pointedly aboid glancing?or check a big one?make a hoke?if I had been changing with anyone but the old little weewee furball I mighta cracked a hoke...blame it on the 35 year old milf in spandex pumpin away on the elliptical with her backside to me(I guess the ultimate in masculinity would be too end the workout b bending her over a bench...that's why the black dude and me were working out close to gether...all the young men hadthe ass sightlines covered lol)

chesco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i'm afraid of somehow being inappropriate but im pretty sure im being silly. im more and more comfortable with it. its kinda cool actually. Ithe first thing I want to do when im done a workout and soaking with sweat is get out of the sticky rank clothes...don't get the bros who either keep on the same underwear or shimmy around trying to pull up their boxers with a towel wrapped around their waist. id be more embarrassed of going to such great lengths just to ensure that none of the other people with dicks catch a glimpse of their own. mabe those types post on a small penis support group

cutelincs

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm afraid of somehow being inappropriate but im pretty sure im being silly. im more and more comfortable with it. its kinda cool actually. Ithe first thing I want to do when im done a workout and soaking with sweat is get out of the sticky rank clothes...don't get the bros who either keep on the same underwear or shimmy around trying to pull up their boxers with a towel wrapped around their waist. id be more embarrassed of going to such great lengths just to ensure that none of the other people with dicks catch a glimpse of their own. mabe those types post on a small penis support group

+1:smile:

Musclehung

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yo chesco,
glad you brought this up. legitimate questions you pose. Listen, bro, I have been hardcore lifter for 12 years. I lift at an old school YMCA ... I like it, no BS, no spandex, just serious lifters/people into getting a good workout. YES, I sport a semi after I lift/run or swim. I do think its the testosterone pumping through you man. Just makes you feel masculine, manly, built, aware of your manhood. I agree, its something primal -- lifting heavy weights/strength etc. and your muscles are pumped so you look good/big/ripped. I have long ago given up trying to hide the semi. I hang heavy soft, so it definitely shows. But other men seem to be sportin' about 30% to 40% wood a lot too. Just used to it. relax and just act normal -- other men will too. If you seem odd or acting weird, they will think you are boning up for them. Look, all men get a little chubbed at many times. nuthin wrong bro. uncut here, so my hood covers my knob which helps cuz my knob kinda gets bigger too. relax and enjoy being a MAN! just feel lucky you don't leak precum like I do bro....that's a real pain but I deal with it. PEACE....good questions chesco...lookin fwd to hearing other gym dudes' responses.

Reactions: MilstarSD

chesco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
thanks for the reply, bro!exactly the type of answers I was looking for!think you hit the nail on the head with "just act normal"...I just dried up and got dressed the same way I always do, not flaunting it or trying to hide it like I was guilty of something...cause you're right, I wasn't doing anything wrong...just being a man-and being a man pretty much rules. IReally I'm proud that that the fact I was half mast was so hard to miss. The kid that I mentioned I saw eyeing it then nodded at me...he was obviousl an athlete, great body, clearly knew his wa around the weight room...I'm tall and scrawny, making steady progress towards bulking up...I swear it seemed like after he scoped my meat, he looked at me like he had newfound respect for me as a man.

lol. we all spend way too much time thinking about that particular body part bur damn i'd die before I had it any other way!thanks again for the feedback bud, look forward to hearing from others

chesco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
wow, precum, no that would be an interesting one to deal with. I've always felt kinda lucky I don't get it(or the occasional drop moments before climax when i'm real horny)...that said dude, I know youre with me that life would suck without, whatever minor embarrassment they may sometimes cause us(like those teen years popping wood every ten mins, lol...even that had itsupside too lol)

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Chesco, just act normal and everything will be ok. With the semi only being an elongated chub hanging down, no problem. The locker room is always full of high test males. Good for you that you acted as if a semi was not something bad and went about your shower and dressing as normal. Semis happen we are male, full hard should be covered.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
agreed. if you acted embarrassed or like it was a big deal (no pun intended), then it would be. Just relax. It happens to the biggest and smallest in the gym. I have seen many guy chub up (myself included) after a really good hard work out (plus I think the sweat smell, blood flow, hearing all the grunting....) just happens. If you do feel its 'too much' (i.e. a woody sticking straight up/out) then grab a towel and hold it in front of yourself. Lot of men do that as well....

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
agreed. if you acted embarrassed or like it was a big deal (no pun intended), then it would be. Just relax. It happens to the biggest and smallest in the gym. I have seen many guy chub up (myself included) after a really good hard work out (plus I think the sweat smell, blood flow, hearing all the grunting....) just happens. If you do feel its 'too much' (i.e. a woody sticking straight up/out) then grab a towel and hold it in front of yourself. Lot of men do that as well....
Agree

ottosafado

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In the bath after swimming lesson I was in the shower, the shower this locker room has door, I bathed me and was 40% wood.
a friend asked me the borrowed desedorante and told him so caught in my backpack, but he did not. the door was half open and he asked me to find the deodorant. I got out of the shower with a semi wood. Was panting, I think he said.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sometimes very well-hung dudes get very proud when they are at a place to freely show off their big peters, particularly when they have a testosterone rush around a bunch of other dudes. It's sort of like males in the wild fighting over the females: you want your buddies and other boys to kno you're a big boy... and BEWARE. It's instinctual and primal. I've gotten that way when I felt threatened from other dudes in an all male-setting. I literally take a long piss with by big peter hang...just to see how the boys notice it! I don't do it often...just when I'm pumped up after working out...or feeling insanely horny. It's not that I want to really fight with another dude; I'm just non-verbally asking them to kindly acknowledge my maleness (the penis or muscles is the way we do that, physically-speaking). It's all very normal and natural. And women are clueless about these sorts of male feelings.

@ OP: Great thread!

Last edited:

For me its the opposite. While I work out my penis gets smaller. I just figured it was my body focusing more on other parts(like if I'm doing curls my body will automatically focus and more on my biceps then my dick). But I work out at my school and I don't think anyone showers after so I've never payed attention to it after a workout.

Reactions: briefsguy1993