Locker room show offs....who walks totally naked

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I always walk carrying my towel - never wrap it around my waist.

I get a hardon, drape the towel over it & hang a soap-on-a-rope over the end (so it snags behind the glans). Then I walk to the shower. When showering, I leave the soap hanging there, so I don't drop it & need to bend over to pick it up.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get a hardon, drape the towel over it & hang a soap-on-a-rope over the end (so it snags behind the glans). Then I walk to the shower. When showering, I leave the soap hanging there, so I don't drop it & need to bend over to pick it up.

not fair...you can place an entire bar of soap in your skin cup. Love it

magnum

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks guys, some great comments on showing off in the locker room................keep up the ideas and comments.

Gotten a response yet, good or bad one?

I think the responses are annonymous. I just want them to know how I feel because I have no doubt that there is some uptight prude out there complaining in the survey that he doesn't get enough privacy in the locker room.

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i'm a bit of a perv when it comes to the gym locker room. i some times hang out in there for extended periods of time after i work out just to stare at guys' dicks. the vision that i have in my head before going to the gym of what i will see in the locker room is usually 1,000 times better than the reality, which is a bummer.

Reactions: jockbros

small4huge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
anyone ever take pics with their phone in a locker room ? why not try it and show us pics of the open shower rooms and locker area and maybe a naked man or two.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think the vast majority on this thread would like the Romans in the good old days when they had their bathes..I was'nt paying any attention to gay percentages here but i am originally from Columbus, Ohio and they had a a very nice gay bath house.It had a huge workout room with everything that you would need for a good workout..They also had a whirlpool, steam room and a big totally private outdoor pool..Yes i know sex is an option and the reputation that bath houses have but if you want to be social, get a decent work out, have great facilities with open showers you can't beat it.I know not all cities have nice ones and are on the sleazy side.The Y i attended up their (in Ohio) was nice enough. It had open showers with the steam room, but the steam room was all glass which left little privacy because of it. They also had a large lounging area in the front where you could read, watch TV and catch a occasional glimpse.

Reactions: SuperGrower

anyone ever take pics with their phone in a locker room ? why not try it and show us pics of the open shower rooms and locker area and maybe a naked man or two.

A great way to get banned from your club, possibly arrested, and without a doubt, get your teeth kicked down your throat.

magnum

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what a shame that all the new "Planet Fitness" gyms are all with private showers............bring back the old days please, open showers, saunas, steams, etc.

Reactions: SuperGrower