locker room/shower bonner

fearghus8: Pretty much every time I go to a gym shower/locker room I get a bonner. I just can't help it, even if I'm not thinking about sex or looking at anybody... and worse of all, it's pretty hard to hide it. Does that happen to any of you? What would you do?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Still happens at 20. The best way to deal with it is to not think about it. Don't draw attention to it - Intro to Penis Etiquette Jr says, if they look at it, they're gay. This is also a good comeback if they make fun of its size or the presence of a foreskin.

H8Monga: Does walking it off help any? Not saying to start walking after you've gotten an erection, that may not go well with other people, but when you feel it coming on, walk in a circle or go somewhere if possible. I remember once back in 7th grade I felt the blood going down there while in the shower and to avoid embarrassment, I just walked (only could walk back to the lockerroom). I had noticed before then that if it's up or going that way and I walk it goes away.

thepress83: Yup in happens to me as well there isn't much you can do about it although I have met up with a few guys who saw me hard and got interested in me all of a sudden LOL don't worry it's totally natural.
Press

4wDr: ;)
I'm a runner. After a great run, it's normal, for me anyway to get a hardon in the shower.
Anytime you exercise and increase blood circulation it is bound to happen.
I ignore the looks and stares.
There isn't anything I can do about it.
When alone, I've had some great jerk sessions.
This helps getting the horse back in the stall.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thepress83:

To me it seems to be the beginning of an interesting story, press. When they see you and show interest, are you receptive to their interest, or do you think "oh, no, not again" and manage to wiggle out of the encounter? I assume the answer to my question is "It all depends on the interested dude, his looks, his physique, his attitude, his age, etc." Am I right?

sammygirly: Myyyy bonner lies over the ocean....myyyy bonner lies over the seaaaa....

7x6andchg: I've always heard that just honestly occupying your mind with something else (baseball, the Queen, State Capitals, Provinical Capitals)--anything that makes you concentrate -- is likely to help it go down.

& @Sammygirly-

LOL....

What's sad is that eventually we get back to "bring back my bonner to me." Which makes me wonder - who TOOK it? And why?

Sammy - thanks for the laugh on a HOT (40+ humidex) Monday evening.

7x6&C

joe22xxx: Hey this is really an easy one if you're in the shower. Just turn the water to cold! That boner turns to a worm of sorts in seconds flat. I've done this & it's really effective. ;)

7x6andchg: Joe - you're right - I forgot the a-#1 way - the cold shower!

That saying didn't evolve for nothing....it has worked for me in the past.

7x6&C

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
One of the reasons I've always wanted the water in the shower to be scalding hot is that cold water gives me a hardon!

As a life-long skinnydipper I can assure you that I'm not alone in that biological reflex.

Whoever thought of the cold shower thing as an antidote to arousal hadn't met any of us, for sure. ;)

Pecker

(Get Your Tongue Out of My Mouth 'Cause I'm Kissing You Goodbye)

chipster: I'm with you Pecker.....Cold water in the shower equals instant erection for me! However, skinny-dipping in the cold Pacific did not prduce the same results. Didn't grow or shrink my penis...but my balls sure got tight. 8)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=sammygirly link=board=youth;num=1058918610;start=0#6 date=08/18/03 at 18:10:19]Myyyy bonner lies over the ocean....myyyy bonner lies over the seaaaa....[/quote]
LOL! I still like when they refer to it as a "number". Or when they say "her vagina hole". (Someone alert the Department of Redundancy Department!)

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Locker room/shower room bonner ? Nope - had not. I'm too shy to have one... there... damn...

Sammy, LOOOOOOL, are you following me ? :D :D MY bonner lies over the ocean ;D ;D ;D !

averageuk: I normally get a boner in the showers but I'm over it. Hot or cold water, it makes no difference, cold only tightens my balls and makes it worse! I normally walk from the showers to the changing area without a towel and had it in full view before, even noticed a few guys taking sneak-peeks! I wasn't embarrassed though, it happens to a lot of guys I reckon. I just continued getting dressed, tucked it into my pants and left, no big deal. I know I wouldn't be offended by seeing another guy with an erection, so I figure if it happens, it happens.

flame: [quote author=jonb link=board=youth;num=1058918610;start=0#1 date=07/22/03 at 18:09:18]Still happens at 20. The best way to deal with it is to not think about it. Don't draw attention to it - Intro to Penis Etiquette Jr says, if they look at it, they're gay. This is also a good comeback if they make fun of its size or the presence of a foreskin.[/quote]

what if they say you got hardon because you are checking out them, so you are a gay?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=flame link=board=youth;num=1058918610;start=0#16 date=11/12/03 at 14:31:29]what if they say you got hardon because you are checking out them, so you are a gay?[/quote]

Just reply that it may or may not be so, but for sure you're quite happy at the moment.

Pecker

He's a big guy, all right. When he dances, the band skips.

junior15074: It has happen to me a couple times in the lockeroom. Don't make a big deal of it and I don't think anyone else will either. You may get some stares, just ignore them. I have seen some other guys get hardons, and it is funny to watch how they try to hide them, especially when they get out of the showers.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometime if I'm preoccupied in the shower, I can get hard so damn fast I think I'm trying out for a new world's record! on the other hand, after I get done doing a few laps, it's no effort at all. Helps out though, gives me a place to hang my soap on a rope when I shampoo! :D